“Once again disappointed” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
#650 - 2339 Highway 97 North, Kelowna, British Columbia V1X 4H9, Canada (Central City)
(250) 861-6677
Neighborhood: Central City
Kelowna, Canada
“Once again disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Boston pizza is my kids favourite restaurant and we go because they like it and I always hope that I will enjoy it to. Unfortunately it was another meal, another disappointed mom. It was a busy Friday evening and we were seated in a timely manner which was good. Our waiter was also really good and answered all my kids questions and brought our drinks to us quickly. The problem was with the food. It took awhile to get our appetizers and when they came it was very average. The chicken wings were okay to begin with but the ones on the bottom were on a huge bed of lettuce and the wings tasted like old wilted lettuce when you ate them, yuck. Our entrees came and right away I was disappointed at what I saw. 2 of my kids got kids meals and every time we come the kids meals get smaller and smaller. Their bugs and cheese were really mushy and over cooked and my son who usually devours his food left most of it sitting. I had a steak salad and the meat was really tough and chewy and the lettuce was not very crisp and didn't seem fresh. A family member had the same salad and didn't even finish it. I expect so much more from Boston Pizza. I am going to try really hard to sway the opinion of my kids, they need a new favourite!

Visited January 2013

42% Recommend
Vernon, Canada
“Good place to eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

We go here semi often when eating out. They change up the menu a little at a time as do other Boston Pizzas.
This place is good... food is always good. Service is always good. Typical BP prices. Never have to wait to be seated. I think because it's at the North end many locals don't head here (in comparison to other locations downtown) and so waiting is minimal.
Worth eating here.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kelowna, Canada
“great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

service is great and food was great a bit noisy.The stuffed potato skins are fantastic.Great place for the family

Visited August 2012
Peterborough, Canada
“Awesome Pizza on the patio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

A great way to spend an evening out just before the weekend. Pizza "Canadian" was perfect size for the two of us and with extra cheese made it extra yummy. Server was fun and knowledgable about the offering. I used a discount coupon from the Holiday Inn Express Kelowna which was taken without hesitation and provided me 15% savigns on the food.

Visited June 2012
Hollywood UK
“So so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Satisfactory pizza, nice cold beer, limp and disappointing salad

• Visited July 2012