“Kelowna Trip” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Canadas Best Value Inn

Save Saved
You added Canadas Best Value Inn to your Saves list
Canadas Best Value Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2679 Highway 97 North, Kelowna, British Columbia V1X 4J6, Canada (Formerly Kelowna Guest House Inn)   |
Ranked #30 of 34 hotels in Kelowna
Calgary, Canada
“Kelowna Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

The hotel is located on the highway and is value for money. All the fast food joints are at walking distance. We stayed there for two days. the rooms were clean. the kitchen was OK. Would recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to visit Kelowna. The garded was good and we could have our breakfast there.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

19 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I accidentally booked this facility thinking it was the one in Kamloops. Oops! I noticed the error as soon as I printed out the Reservation Confirmation. First, I phoned the Kamloops facility and booked a room. Then I called the Kelowna facility and was pleasantly told to call the central booking number and the reservation would be cancelled. Nope! I would have to pay one night's penalty for failing to cancel by 2:00 pm even though I didn't make the reservation until 4:55 pm! I had to call back to the Kelowna facility and get them to cancel the room. I called the Kelowna facility and advised that we were not going around in circles.

The lady at reservations was very pleasant and understanding about the situation. She said she would look after this issue and call me back. About 15 minutes later, she did call back and advised that everything had been taken care of and my initial reservation had been cancelled with no penalty. She said she had to go through the head office for this hotel chain to get this matter resolved. For that, I expressed my sincere thanks for her assistance.

It's easy for people at a reservation desk to simply let a potential customer solve any problem themselves. I can definitely say that this was not the case for Canadas Best Value Inn in Kelowna! They were most helpful and pleasant about doing it.

I cannot rate their facility, as I have not actually stayed there. However, if they pay as much attention to the premises as they do to helping out a person who has inadvertently made a reservation error, then it's probably a 5 star rated facility!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Victoria, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

If you want to be able to stay in Kelowna and still have enough money to golf, this is the place to stay. The rooms were clean, quiet, comfortable, and affordable. I had friends who decided to go to more upscale hotels, however, really burned a hole in their pocket doing so. I really saved a lot staying at this place and appreciate that I didn't have to pay the overly inflated price of other establishments.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Comox, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this Best Value Inn for a week. The rates were good, the room was clean, and the staff was friendly.

We've stayed here before, and will continue to do so because they offer great value!

Plus, they are pet friendly!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Princeton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

My mom and I along with our 3 dogs stayed at this motel for 2 nights. Some of the rooms have been remodeled. The room that we stayed in was very clean and comfortable. There is a fabulous area out back with trees and picnic tables where you can take your pets outside. This motel is not the "Hilton" but if you are looking for clean, comfortable and very affordable this is the place to stay. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms out back are best when you are travelling with your pets.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
cbvikelowna, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
We appreciate your comments. It is very encouraging for all of us @ Canadas Best Value Inn - Kelowna.
We promise we will not only keep up our efforts, but try to improve where we need improvement.
Hope to see you back soon.
Frankfurt, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

I've spent 8 days there and all went perfect, clean, room well serviced every day and service/friendly minded personal.
The wireless access was just upgraded prior to my arrival and the speed/quality was excellent. Breakfast available by just walking to next door, this was very convenient. I will for sure return there during my next trip.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
cbvikelowna, General Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
Thank you for posting your review we appreciate your comments. Our staff works hard to provide you with the best possible accommodations for the most reasonable rates and we are happy you enjoyed your stay.
Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

I came back to Kelowna to do some golf at various golf courses. Previously I stayed at Kelowna Guest House Inn and decided to stay there again. I didn't realize that they had franchised their motel to Canadas Best Value Inn Kelowna. Perhaps trip advisor can amend this. Well, the stay was great again as the rates were very reasonable. The rooms were clean. It seems that I am going to be coming back yearly for some great golf. The rates actually helped me budget for the more expensive green fees (I am used to the lower fees on golfnow in Seattle). Thanks Again!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Thank you for your comments we are happy that you found our Inn comfortable and are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again during next Golf trip to Kelowna.

Been to Canadas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!