“Great for shopping weekend” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aaron's Pool and Spa Bed and Breakfast

You added Aaron's Pool and Spa Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
Aaron's Pool and Spa Bed and Breakfast
2160 Wilkinson Street, Kelowna, British Columbia V1Y 3Z8, Canada (Central City)   |
Ranked #9 of 50 Kelowna B&B and Inns
Grand Forks, Canada
“Great for shopping weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Our room was very clean and a good value compared to the price of hotels in the area. We also appreciated that the location was fairly close to downtown Kelowna. The pool looked very inviting, but unfortunately, we didn't have time to enjoy it.

Room Tip: The hot tub in the spa suite makes a noticeable sound. This didn't bother us, but may be applica...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stayed here in June 2012 - the owners were teriffic - very friendly and accomodating. Definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

We stayed at Aarons B&B in July 2012, we rented both rooms for a girls weekend and had a wonderful time. It was very private and the pool and yard are beautiful! Marie makes an awesome breakfast! Loved the private covered dining area in front of the suite. This B&B is in an excellent location, close to all amentiies. Both rooms were very clean and comfortable, we enjoyed the hot tub and steam shower. Great experience!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Kelowna, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Gorgeous gardens, beautiful bedding, and the most delicious french toast we've ever eaten. We stayed in the King Suite and it was wonderful, quiet, clean, and totally romantic. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Saskatoon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

We were very happy with everything about this B&B. There were 3 adults travelling and we were able to share the suite with the spa. The spa room had a fouton which could be made into a bed & was in a different room. There was a state of the art steam shower that could be adjusted to spray water from many different directions at the same time. We had a little trouble trying to figure out what to do with the cover on the hot tub, but once we figured out that it just folds up and sits with the flat side down at the back of the tub, it was no problem. Breakfast was good - part of it was French toast. Our travelling companion had to leave early in the morning before breakfast would normally be served. She was given a bowl of cereal, milk, yogurt, juice & a banana the night before so she could eat before she left. The weather was still chilly when we were there, so we were not interested in using the outdoor pool. However, on a hot day, the large outdoor pool would have been a real bonus. Our suite was very clean. We felt we got a very good value for our money.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Victoria, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Stayed one night on work travel. Private entrance, pool side seating area, steam shower and comfortable bedding. Rick and Marie were very warm hosts, but not intrusive. Made helpful suggestions about walking distance dinner places, which I appreciated. Pretty good sound proofing considering the main house is over your head and there was a crying baby next door. The layout is a bit unusual, with the flat screen in the bedroom (not in the seating area) and the hot tub in the living room but I wasn't entertaining so it didn't matter. The hot tub works well but has a rough gritty surface so you need to be careful where and how you sit. The fan for the hot tub runs all night so if that bothers you, bring ear plugs in that suite. The breakfast was my favourite - french toast and fruit and yogurt - served in my private dining area. They match or beat the local government approved travel accommodation rates and are on the approved list, which is great. I will definitely stay again if they will have me after this review - which I was prompted to write when I arrived - a practice which is becoming more and more common I find when I stay in people's homes. I love Tripadvisor so my thought is if I use the service, I should also contribute. But if you ask me to, you will get the positive and the not so positive. Otherwise I might only write if I felt very strongly in one direction or the other. So here it is.....

Room Tip: Hot tub room has a fan that runs all night (bring ear plugs if that bothers you) but how often do yo...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Owner at Aaron's Pool and Spa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
Thank you so much for your honest review. I especially appreciate the comment on the rough gritty surface in the hot tub. We reserve the use of the hot tub for the Spa Suite guests and do not use it our selves. I will now look after getting it repaired immediately. We look forward to your return. We enjoy having business travellers even though it usually means an earlier breakfast.
Vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

We came to Kelowna to help my mother downsize into an apartment.
After a hard day of moving our mother thoroughly enjoyed the spa room with hot tub. My husband and I took the King room which was very relaxing and has it's own patio deck which was private and perfect for sitting out at night with a glass of local wine. It was too chilly to use the pool but we could see that would come in handy in the summertime.
We found the location perfect as we like to walk. We simply parked the car and walked into town for dinner and drinks.
Rick and Marie are the perfect hosts. We hope to see them and their B & B very soon ...

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Aaron's Pool and Spa Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!