“Well worth it” 5 of 5 stars

Vernon, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Well worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was an amazing tour! The staff there was very knowledgable and willing to take questions. The facility is a bit small but they are working on a new permanent home. It was very educational and the animals were in very excellent condition. I would suggest this to anyone!

Visited June 2013

Selkirk, Canada
“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stumbled upon this gem by looking for things to do while it was raining. We didnt know what to expect and were so pleasently surprised. We met Ali and Lucy McGator amoung other amazing creatures not to mention meeting Doug who exhibits such a postive outlook on life and his interaction with these animals. I cannot wait to return with my children!

Visited April 2013
Kamloops, Canada
“What a great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

My husband and I visited the refuge recently and it was great. The owner did such a good job at showing us each animal and telling us about them. We learned so many things. Doug was helpful and knowledgeable with any questions we had and we loved the fact that we never felt rushed at all. You can tell he really cares about the animals and they love him back. Definitely a must see if you are in the Kelowna area.

Visited April 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“Great Experience For Children & Adults!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I took my 5 year old nephew and he is still talking about it!

The owner is really knowledgable and you can tell he has an absolute passion for what he is doing.

He was very thorough going through each of the animals we were looking at. The facility was clean and well taken care of. It is quite small but they have done the best they can with the space provided. They are opening a new, much bigger facilty and I cannot wait to go back once they are in their new home. I can only imagine how much more they will be able to accommplish once they relocate.

It was very interactive and overall great learning experience!!

Visited March 2013
West Kelowna, Canada
14 attraction reviews
“Take your grandkids. Build memories.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Very informative. You will learn and the personal touch given by staff can't be beaten. Very sound business that should be supported. Helps croc's.

Visited February 2013