“Fantastic tour, would highly recommend!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wine Your Way Tours

Wine Your Way Tours
Kelowna, Kelowna, British Columbia V1Y 9K3, Canada (Southeast Kelowna)
778-215-9463
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 31 Food & Drink in Kelowna
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tour through the Okanagan valley safely while enjoying the many spectacular vineyards. Servicing Lake Country to Oliver and everything in between. There is a variety of tours that are all fully customizable. Whether you want to learn a little or learn a lot, this is the perfect tour for you. Touring with a certified Sommelier will ensure you are in capable hands! Wine is my passion, and what's better than being able to share that? You Sniff, Swirl and SipWe Drive
“Fantastic tour, would highly recommend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

We had a lovely day on our tour with our very friendly and knowledgable guide Shalynn. She took us to great Wineries and all her info about wine along the way was really interesting. She brought a delicious lunch that we enjoyed at one if the wineries. Would definitely recommend to a friend. Well worth the money.

Shalyn S, Owner at Wine Your Way Tours, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
Lucy,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your day and lunch! As well it's always nice when Mother Nature cooperates with outdoor dining!

Take Care and keep in touch.

Salmon Arm, Canada
“Great way to spend a day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

We decided to spend our anniversary doing something new - a wine tour. What a great surprise! Shalyn took us places we would never have though of going and introduced us to Okanagan wineries we never knew existed. Whether you are a visitor to the area or a local resident, Wine Your Way is for you. Lots to learn, see, and taste - plus, Shalyn is just plain fun to hang out with for the day! We are already planning a fall tour with friends.Thanks for some great memories!

Visited June 2012
Shalyn S, Owner at Wine Your Way Tours, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
I am so glad you had a wonderful anniversary weekend. It was a fantastic way to spend a spring day! I am looking forward to finding you more treasures next time.
Cheers,
Shalyn
Calgary
“What a great tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

You can't go wrong with a tour with Shalyn! She was more than accommodating and taught us so much about the wines of the Okanagan. It was so interesting to find out just how the foods we pair with wine can influence our tastes. She tailored the tour to our tastes but had us try some different ones that were amazing. It was fun and the time just flew by.

Visited June 2012
Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
49 attraction reviews
“"A certified sommelier"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

While visiting Kelowna this past winter, on a whim I gave Shalyn a call about doing a winter wine tour. She was so accomodating and was more than happy to take me out to a few very fine vineyards. We had such a wonderful time! My palate definately fell in love with Kelowna's superb "Ice Wines" and a few exquisite bottles were purchased to bring home and share! She explained to me all about ice wine, when the grapes are picked, how many pounds of grapes to make one bottle, etc. She is very informative and passionate about Wine, to say the least!
I was really amazed at the way Shalyn was greeted by the vineyard owners, it was extremely apparent that they have alot of respect for her personally, her knowledge and Wine Your Way Tours.
The winter tour was fantastic, not crowded tasting rooms and lots of personal interaction with the vineyard tasting staff. I absolutely would recommend "Wine Your Way Tours" with Shalyn, who is a "Certified Sommelier" with a lot of Knowledge, very accomodating and an AMAZING lady to spend an afternoon with! If possible, I would recommend taking a Wine Your Way Tour in ever season, to really experience all that Okanogan Vineyards have to offer!
Thank you so much, Shalyn! We so excited for my summer tour, with you and Wine Your Way!!!

Visited February 2012
Somsha, Owner at Wine Your Way Tours, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Thank you so much! It was great seeing you again, I look forward to another visit with you this summer, we will have to explore some of the new treasures of the Okanagan.

I never thought that when we started this journey we would make so many connections with so many wonderful people from around the country and world. Cheers to all the new friends we've made and to all the ones we will make.
Calgary
5 attraction reviews
“Wine your way is the only way...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I just finished my second Wine Your Way tour with Shalyn and her husband Dave. If you are looking for a wine tour of Kelowna's Vineyards as well as the surrounding areas look no further. As a beginner, passionate about learning more about wine, both tours I have had have been extremely informative, fun and I have learned a lot. My first trip was just my girlfriend and I so it was extremely personalized and enjoyable. My second most recent trip was with another group, 6 in total but was still as memorable as the last. With Shalyn you will come away with more knowledge and I promise the most personalized best tour experience you could ask for. Both times I have only done the afternoon tour but I am already planning the next all day tour of Oosyoos with Wine Your Way. Definitely a must do in Kelowna! Thanks!!

Visited May 2012
Somsha, Owner at Wine Your Way Tours, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Wow, thank you for those amazing words!
I hope all my guests leave with a small percentage of the passion and desire to learn more about wine as you did. You inspire me to pick up my wine books and keep learning. By the sounds of it I will need to in order to keep up with you. I hope to see more ema questions in the near future, as you know I do like to ramble on!
I look forward to seeing you both again!