“I like it.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of De Bakker's Kitchen - CLOSED

De Bakker's Kitchen
1014 Glenmore Dr. (Unit 101), Kelowna, British Columbia V1Y 4P2, Canada (Glenmore - Clifton Dilworth)
778-478-0622
Neighborhood: Glenmore - Clifton Dilworth
Westbank
“I like it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Very nice, great to have in the Glenmore neighborhood. Enjoyed the good food and clean environment. Will recomend it to friends. Will most definitley be back.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Kelowna
“Consistently good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I've been here several times - mainly with friends, once with my husband and just recently with my daughter. Last visit was first time trying their pizza (we had the sausage one). Was very tasty and we even took 2 pieces home. Service was pleasant. Always enjoy the free bread and free small order of carrots/celery etc. with dip that is brought. Nice atmosphere inside and specials are always an interesting variety.

• Visited February 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“Horrible at Best”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

We went there for breakfast and it was the worst breakfast I have ever eaten! The service was horrible there was only 2 other couples in there, one couple only having coffee and were there when we arrived and the other order breakfast coming in after us. I had the breakfast sandwich it was a greasy mess that I could not finish. I ate half of it and did not feel to good for the rest of the afternoon. My husband ate his but was not happy with his order either. You could not pay us to go back there.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Adelaide
“So very happy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Visiting this restaurant on the recommendation of friends, I am now convinced their glowing references were true. 6 of us ordered a range of meals including the tastiest omelettes ever, (group consensus), roasted chicken sandwich and the Salad Nicoise. Fresh and tasty, we all raved about our meal. More of a family feel than a 'ritzy' establishment, we felt the owners were right to go with this ambience in this part of town. Service was warm and gracious, and we felt we received excellent value for money. I like the commitment to local produce as well as a creative menu... can't wait to go back again.

• Visited August 2012
Adelaide, Australia
“Heaps Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Since arriving in Kelowna from Adelaide, South Australia I can honestly say that De Bakker's has been one of the best places that I have visited so far! The breakfasts have been amazing (best bacon I have ever had), the lunches were great, and if you were to go for anything, go for the mango chicken pizza. It is jaw-dropping, mouth-wateringly delicious! Not to mention the tasty frozen take home meals, wonderful artwork, lovely Friday night live music, and great service. Even the freshly made lemonade is the best I've had. All at a great price! (And how could I forget the freshly baked bread!) I highly recommend it!

• Visited July 2012