This was our second stay at the Manteo Resort - we will return next year as well. The room is clean and equipped with everything you'd expect. The location is easy, the staff is friendly, the resort itself has all the amenities for fun. They have a nightly theater for kids along with a clubhouse for ping pong and other games. The grounds are beautiful - enjoy meditating on the patio by the water every morning before a workout - and the restaurant is excellent.
The only issue I had was that the weight room - adequate for a resort like this. It had just been stocked with new dumbbells that were busy emitting a rubber stench that was awful. This will pass in a month or so - I simply opened the door to let fresh air in. The staff was fine with my solution so no problem. In four days that would be the only thing I could say in the "con" column. Next summer when we go back to Kelowna, we are planning to stay for a third time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kelowna’s Manteo Resort is beautifully located on the shores of Okanagan Lake, only minutes from downtown, championship golf courses, estate wineries, and ski hills. At Manteo, amenities are plentiful with indoor/outdoor pools and hot tubs, kids water park, saunas, movie theatre, fitness center, tennis court, 9-hole putting green, playground, private beach and boat moorage. Accommodations are superb and provide the highest standards of comfort in spacious Deluxe Guestrooms, Premium One Bedroom Suites and in private Two & Three Bedroom Villas, located only steps from the lake.Our 102 unit full service resort features waterfront meeting & conference facilities, ideal for groups up to 200. Meeting & event facilities are perfect for meetings, retreats and banquets. The Waterfront Ballroom will accommodate up to 200 people and is divisible into three separate rooms to accommodate smaller meetings and breakout sessions. All facilities have a lakeview, with floor to ceiling windows in each room, which offers an elegant, yet comfortable setting to relax and enjoy.Manteo’s Clubhouse is located only a short walk from the main hotel. From casual to elegant, our Library and Upper Lounge are ideal for private receptions, meetings and events for up to 100 guests. The facilities include a pool table, big screen television, bar service area and a large outdoor patio with breathtaking views of Okanagan Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel And Villas
- Manteo Hotel Waterfront
- Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas Kelowna, Okanagan Valley