Mom's 89th birthday and although I'd mentioned it by phone when I reserved, I didn't expect it would be noted. It was, with a lovely card and fresh cookies in our room. And the woman who checked us in asked which of us was the birthday girl and provided personal wishes. My Mom was thrilled. Our waterfront room was exactly what I'd booked, the room was quiet and graciously appointed.
What I wish this hotel would add - a plastic shower cap or a handheld shower head so we didn't have to get our hair wet when we showered, one more pouch of coffee or a note saying additional coffee was available near the front desk (their restaurant is closed just now so we had to go out for breakfast) and one more facecloth. (two women, one facecloth - not enough)
Loved walking on the boardwalk, enjoyed our room and watching the birds on the lake, hospitality was great and parking was free and within a half block of the door. The Delta has slightly larger rooms and yes, it's more elegant in the reception area but you pay to park and the service is of the crisp, efficient, impersonal kind. Kudos to Manteo for keeping it real.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kelowna’s Manteo Resort is beautifully located on the shores of Okanagan Lake, only minutes from downtown, championship golf courses, estate wineries, and ski hills. At Manteo, amenities are plentiful with indoor/outdoor pools and hot tubs, kids water park, saunas, movie theatre, fitness center, tennis court, 9-hole putting green, playground, private beach and boat moorage. Accommodations are superb and provide the highest standards of comfort in spacious Deluxe Guestrooms, Premium One Bedroom Suites and in private Two & Three Bedroom Villas, located only steps from the lake.Our 102 unit full service resort features waterfront meeting & conference facilities, ideal for groups up to 200. Meeting & event facilities are perfect for meetings, retreats and banquets. The Waterfront Ballroom will accommodate up to 200 people and is divisible into three separate rooms to accommodate smaller meetings and breakout sessions. All facilities have a lakeview, with floor to ceiling windows in each room, which offers an elegant, yet comfortable setting to relax and enjoy.Manteo’s Clubhouse is located only a short walk from the main hotel. From casual to elegant, our Library and Upper Lounge are ideal for private receptions, meetings and events for up to 100 guests. The facilities include a pool table, big screen television, bar service area and a large outdoor patio with breathtaking views of Okanagan Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel And Villas
- Manteo Hotel Waterfront
- Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas Kelowna, Okanagan Valley