This review is primarily for the timeshare-condo units, though the common areas and restaurants are shared by both hotel and condo guests. My wife and 1 spent 7 nights in one of the condo units. This is our second stay at the Manteo. We stayed in the hotel our first time.
- Excellent hotel location, right on Okanagen Lake, with many of the hotel rooms and some of the condo units overlooking the lake; short drive to downtown Kelowna
- Very good restaurant in the hotel, and especially inviting to be sitting on the outdoor lakeside patio
- 2 minute walk to the El Dorado – another great dining place right on the lake; and right across the street is the Cabana Grill Restaurant where we enjoyed a great dinner experience
- Condo units are very spacious and well equipped
- Great spot for families (couples – read below)
- Condo units are showing their age and in need of refurbishment – we actually saw two units and both, while acceptable were in less than stellar condition.
- Our bed was absolutely dreadful to sleep on – soft mattress with a creaking bedframe that accompanied any movement
- If you are a couple who have no children, or are looking for a quiet child-free get-away, be cautious. It may be possible in the condo units, but it largely depends on where your condo unit is located. There is a large pool with slides that dominates a large portion of the grounds and I just can’t imagine staying in a nearby unit during the peak summer months if you fall into this child-aversion category.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kelowna’s Manteo Resort is beautifully located on the shores of Okanagan Lake, only minutes from downtown, championship golf courses, estate wineries, and ski hills. At Manteo, amenities are plentiful with indoor/outdoor pools and hot tubs, kids water park, saunas, movie theatre, fitness center, tennis court, 9-hole putting green, playground, private beach and boat moorage. Accommodations are superb and provide the highest standards of comfort in spacious Deluxe Guestrooms, Premium One Bedroom Suites and in private Two & Three Bedroom Villas, located only steps from the lake.Our 102 unit full service resort features waterfront meeting & conference facilities, ideal for groups up to 200. Meeting & event facilities are perfect for meetings, retreats and banquets. The Waterfront Ballroom will accommodate up to 200 people and is divisible into three separate rooms to accommodate smaller meetings and breakout sessions. All facilities have a lakeview, with floor to ceiling windows in each room, which offers an elegant, yet comfortable setting to relax and enjoy.Manteo’s Clubhouse is located only a short walk from the main hotel. From casual to elegant, our Library and Upper Lounge are ideal for private receptions, meetings and events for up to 100 guests. The facilities include a pool table, big screen television, bar service area and a large outdoor patio with breathtaking views of Okanagan Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel And Villas
- Manteo Hotel Waterfront
- Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas Kelowna, Okanagan Valley