“Great stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Kelowna

You added Super 8 Kelowna to your Saves list
Super 8 Kelowna
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2592 Hwy 97 N, Kelowna, British Columbia V1X 4J4, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #11 of 34 Hotels in Kelowna
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

It was a great place to stay. The staff were very helpful with finding us a place to have a late supper. Very friendly. The complimentary breakfast was good. We would stay there at another time when we arye in the area.

• Stayed July 2011
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna, responded to this review, July 21, 2011
Thank you for the kind review. I will pass your comments on to the team.
I am glad that you had a pleasant stay with us. There is a lot of choice for accommodation and we appreciate you choosing the stay with us at the Super 8 Kelowna.

If I can be of assistance with a future booking, please call me at 1-800-563-0991, or email super8kelowna@shaw.ca.

Enjoy the rest of the summer!

Super 8 Kelowna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Cranbrook
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011

This hotel was just what we were looking for on our stay. The staff was incredibly helpful and nice, breakfast was one of the best continentals we've had, and the room was clean and comfortable. I've stayed at many Kelowna and area hotels, and the Super 8 is by far the best!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna, responded to this review, July 1, 2011
Thank you for your review. Reading it was a great way to begin my day.
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we do look forward to seeing you again in the future.
We have just renovated our lobby/breakfast room, and are working on upgrading our guest rooms next. I hope that you will be able to notice the changes on your next stay with us.

If I can help with your next booking, do not hesitate to call me at 1-800-563-0991, or email super8kelowna@shaw.ca.

I appreciate your business, and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Have a Super day!

Ben

Gippsland, Victoria, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

Stayed one night on our way back to Vancouver after touring for 2 weeks in Canada. Hotel was neat and clean. Bed was comfy and the room well priced. Free breakfast was a bonus! Decor is a little dated, but didnt worry us, as a good bed was more important to us. Staff we Super friendly at the Super 8! If you want a clean, well located hotel we would recommend.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna, responded to this review, June 28, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on-line.
We all work very hard to keep our property clean, friendly and comfortable.
The lobby/breakfast room has just been renovated, and there are a number of room upgrades on the way this summer, which will update the look of the rooms.
I hope that on your next visit you will be notice some of the changes.

If I can be of assistance with your next booking, feel free to call 1-800-563-0991, or email super8kelowna@shaw.ca.
My team and I look forward to seeing you again.

Waterloo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2011

Even though this is an older motel it is well maintained. We stayed eight night and found the staff to be helpful and knowledgeable of the area and often provided us with activity information particular to our interests.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna, responded to this review, June 18, 2011
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.
The whole team tries very hard to maintain our facilities, and keep our levels of service to meet our guest's high expectations. I will share your comments with the everyone.
We appreciate your business, and hope to see you again in the future.

If I can be of assistance for your next booking, please call me dircetly at 1-800-563-0991, or email me at super8kelowna@shaw.ca.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

We booked 3 nights at this hotel based on the price and reviews on Trip Advisor. We thought we had made a reservation when in fact we had pre-paid. This became a problem when we arrived and found the room unacceptable. The room configuration has the sink outside the bathroom in the room. The room entrance is from the outside, motel style. This lead to excessive road noise and pool noise. The room also had a strange musty odor that made my throat hurt. When we went to the front deskto ask for a different room, they were only able to offers alternate room that was less than what we paid for. But since we pre-paid we could not have a refund of our money. We asked for a full refund since the room was not acceptable and we had not stayed over night. They finally agreed to a partial refund but we were still on the hook for one night fees. We ended up staying down the road at the Holiday inn Express.

• Stayed June 2011
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna, responded to this review, June 17, 2011
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post a Tripadvisor review.

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future.

If I can be of any assistance, please call me at 1-800-563-0991 or email me at super8kelowna@shaw.ca.

Airdrie, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

The staff was awesome. Breakfast is great. Rooms are very clean. Outdoor pool with saltwater is a great way to relax and get some sun.
Thanks and we will be back

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna, responded to this review, June 13, 2011
Thank you for your comments. I will share them with the whole team.
We look forward to your next visit. If I can help with your next booking, please let me know.

Have a Super day!

Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2011

We were in Kelowna for a very stressful family situation and the staff was absolutely amazing during our visit. I can't say enough about how great the staff was, especially Christa, she was incredibly helpful and took every effort to make sure all we needed to do was take care of our family emergency. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the continental breakfast was good and the service was impecable. You could ask them anything and they would go above and beyond for you....made you feel part of the family. For the price, you can't ask for anything more and if I need to ever go back, that is where I will be staying.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna, responded to this review, June 6, 2011
Not all of our guests are visiting Kelowna on holiday, and we really try to accommodate whatever need you may have. I hope that we were able to make your stressful situation a little easier. I will make sure to pass your comments on to Krista.
Thank you for your visit, and we hope that you will be able to return to Kelowna for better times.
If I can help you with a future booking, please call me at 1-800-563-0991, or email super8kelowna@shaw.ca.

Have a Super summer

Super 8 Kelowna

Been to Super 8 Kelowna? Share your experiences!