“Great as always. I stay there when ever I am in Kelowna or...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre

You added Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre to your Saves list
Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2170 Harvey Avenue | Highway 97 North, Kelowna, British Columbia V1Y 6G8, Canada (Formerly Ramada Lodge Hotel Kelowna) (Central City)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #11 of 34 Hotels in Kelowna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

The hotel staff at night is oriole. Our a/c unit had frozen up while we were out. We called the front desk for help and they sent a security guard. The security guard said he's not able to do anything and we should turn off the a/c and not use it. I refused to do so and told the security to leave our room as he was not help. I called the front desk and asked to be moved to another room and was refused and was told they will do nothing about the issue. I had booked with Priceline so the hotel said they will not refund my money as I paid a 3rd party, fair enough. I contacted Priceline and they have not been any help. I believe that the security guard was racist and kicked us out because of that, I'm a indo-Canadian and my friend is a French-Canadian. Would not recommend this hotel to no one or booking with Priceline.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
SMartindale, General Manager at Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
According to our front desk and security logs, you called down to the front desk at 2 am and demanded a refund because your air conditioning wasn't working. When security offered to assist, you refused and became extremely abusive to him and later to our front desk agent. You were offered another room and you refused. You continued to create such a disturbance in your room that you were inconveniencing other guests and were asked to leave the hotel. Our team responded appropriately given the poor behavior that was demonstrated.
Sydney Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We stayed here on a coach tour on our way to the Rockies and found the rooms to be ordinary, the air conditioner was noisy and we had to turn it off, but the beds were good to sleep in. The hotel part was terrific! We had a great meal in there and the staff were extremely nice and accommodating. We had a huge breakfast in the morning so that was great.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Was here for 2 weeks holding training sessions and I have never had such a pleasant experience. The staff was amazing - friendly, helpful, accommodating. Never did I have any staff member give that 'look' when I asked for something. I will definitely recommend this location for future sessions.

Hotel stay was also better than I had expected. Although there some very minor indications of age, everything worked well & the room was always clean & well-maintained. In the immortal words of 'Arnold', "I'll be back!'.

Room Tip: Loft rooms were very spacious. Although only 1 bed (& possibly a hide-a-way couch), it felt lik...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre

Address: 2170 Harvey Avenue | Highway 97 North, Kelowna, British Columbia V1Y 6G8, Canada (Formerly Ramada Lodge Hotel Kelowna)
Location: Canada > British Columbia > Okanagan Valley > Kelowna > Central City
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#7 Romantic Hotel in Kelowna
#8 Family Hotel in Kelowna
#8 Business Hotel in Kelowna
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre 3*
The RAMADA Hotel & Conference Centre Kelowna offers 135 deluxe rooms and suites & over 6,750 square feet of meeting space. All rooms feature pay per view movies and Nintendo, free wireless internet, iron & ironing boards, hair dryers, beverage coolers and in-room coffee makers. We also have a selection of loft suites and theme rooms; some with jetted tubs. Our swimming pool, whirl pool and fitness facility are available for your enjoyment. We are proud to be 100% Non-Smoking. If business is on your agenda, the RAMADA Hotel & Conference Centre Kelowna has everything you need to host the perfect event. Our executive boardroom provides the ideal venue for small, productive sessions. For larger groups, your choice of 8 meeting rooms totaling 6750 square feet. Our incomparable catering department can provide the exceptional menu and service to compliment any gathering. The Ramada Kelowna Hotel & Conference Centre is located in the heart of the city on Harvey Ave, directly across the street from the largest shopping mall in the Okanagan. We are central to all of Kelowna’s best attractions including our world famous wineries and golf courses. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Kelowna Hotel And Conference Centre Okanagan Valley
Ramada Hotel Kelowna
Kelowna Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.