“Excellent Location and Facilities” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre

You added Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre to your Saves list
Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2170 Harvey Avenue | Highway 97 North, Kelowna, British Columbia V1Y 6G8, Canada (Formerly Ramada Lodge Hotel Kelowna) (Central City)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #13 of 34 Hotels in Kelowna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Richmond, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

If you're traveling with a pet I highly recommend this hotel. We got a great rate. I found that some other hotels charge a pet fee per day you’re at the hotel – including the day you check-out. The Ramada charges a pet room rate, so you’re only being charged per night you stay. We stayed sat-tues. Three nights in a pet room. The Accent Inn, in comparison, charges an additional pet fee per day, counting sat-tues as four days… a bit of double dipping if you ask me!

The pet rooms are on the ground floor- with a door to the outside (and indoor hallway). The floors are laminate (made to look like hard wood). The bathroom had some renovations done to it. The staff are friendly.

Next time I’m back in Kelowna visiting family, I’ll stay here!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Victoria, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Appreciated the front desk staff member that found us a room here on a busy weekend in September. The hotel /room decor & building was rather dated but the location, internet, pool facilites & restaurant seemed like it would work out alright for a night or two. Unfortunately the jacuzzi was not working properly & barely warm. I did not use the pool as it appeared to be grimy & there was a strange smell in the lobby near the convention area. The bed was comfortable enough so we had a decent rest & night. The stay was just average & not really good value for the price paid. Passed on trying the adjoining restaurant after seeing the poor condition of the jacuzzi & pool.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
SMartindale, General Manager at Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you for your comments. I'm sorry that the pool condition wasn't to your liking. Our pool and hot tub are checked twice daily by our maintenance staff. I have checked our records going back six weeks and the hot tub temperature has been a constant 104 degrees, which is the highest temperature reccommended by the Ministry of Health.
I checked the hot tub temperature myself and it was at the correct temperature. I did notice that some of the pool tiles have rust stains on them. I will have our maintenance crew work on trying to remove them. I appreciate you bringing that to my attention.
Thank you again for your comments and we hope to see you back at the Kelowna Ramada soon.
Spruce Grove, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Spent three nights in September 2012 for a work convention. Had a room on the third floor in the annex building to the back of the main lobby. The bedroom was in a loft area, that only had a king bed, a flat screen tv and a dresser. Bathrobes were included as a nice touch. The room was spacious and functionalble.
What I really liked was the staff at this hotel. From room service, front lobby staff, pub staff and especially the conference staff workers, all were very good. The meeting rooms were perfect for the group, approx. 70, and the food and refreshments were great. We had buffet breakfast and lunches and one fancy smorg. banquet on one of the nights. The food at all times was very good with hot food hot and cold food cold. Everyone I talked to really enjoyed the food service at this hotel. The last morning, I took advantage of the Perkins restaurant attached to the hotel and that also was fast, friendly and good.
We enjoyed the pub each night and the pub food, while standard fare, was all presented hot and good. I never took advantage of the pool, but it appeared small but functionable.
Overall, the hotel is in a great location coming into Kelowna, easy egress in and out and close to fancier restaurants and fast food locations that are within walking distance of the hotel.
Thank you Ramada, and if I'm back in Kelowna, I would not hesitate to use your facilities.

Room Tip: Skip the loft rooms. Long way to go to the bathroom.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre

Address: 2170 Harvey Avenue | Highway 97 North, Kelowna, British Columbia V1Y 6G8, Canada (Formerly Ramada Lodge Hotel Kelowna)
Location: Canada > British Columbia > Okanagan Valley > Kelowna > Central City
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Best Value Hotel in Kelowna
#7 Romantic Hotel in Kelowna
#8 Family Hotel in Kelowna
#8 Business Hotel in Kelowna
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre 3*
The RAMADA Hotel & Conference Centre Kelowna offers 135 deluxe rooms and suites & over 6,750 square feet of meeting space. All rooms feature pay per view movies and Nintendo, free wireless internet, iron & ironing boards, hair dryers, beverage coolers and in-room coffee makers. We also have a selection of loft suites and theme rooms; some with jetted tubs. Our swimming pool, whirl pool and fitness facility are available for your enjoyment. We are proud to be 100% Non-Smoking. If business is on your agenda, the RAMADA Hotel & Conference Centre Kelowna has everything you need to host the perfect event. Our executive boardroom provides the ideal venue for small, productive sessions. For larger groups, your choice of 8 meeting rooms totaling 6750 square feet. Our incomparable catering department can provide the exceptional menu and service to compliment any gathering. The Ramada Kelowna Hotel & Conference Centre is located in the heart of the city on Harvey Ave, directly across the street from the largest shopping mall in the Okanagan. We are central to all of Kelowna’s best attractions including our world famous wineries and golf courses. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, EasyToBook and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Kelowna Hotel And Conference Centre Okanagan Valley
Ramada Hotel Kelowna
Kelowna Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.