“Great Convention Hotel also!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre

Save Saved
You added Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre to your Saves list
Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2170 Harvey Avenue | Highway 97 North, Kelowna, British Columbia V1Y 6G8, Canada (Formerly Ramada Lodge Hotel Kelowna) (Central City)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #12 of 34 hotels in Kelowna
Edmonton, Canada
“Great Convention Hotel also!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Spent three nights in September 2012 for a work convention. Had a room on the third floor in the annex building to the back of the main lobby. The bedroom was in a loft area, that only had a king bed, a flat screen tv and a dresser. Bathrobes were included as a nice touch. The room was spacious and functionalble.
What I really liked was the staff at this hotel. From room service, front lobby staff, pub staff and especially the conference staff workers, all were very good. The meeting rooms were perfect for the group, approx. 70, and the food and refreshments were great. We had buffet breakfast and lunches and one fancy smorg. banquet on one of the nights. The food at all times was very good with hot food hot and cold food cold. Everyone I talked to really enjoyed the food service at this hotel. The last morning, I took advantage of the Perkins restaurant attached to the hotel and that also was fast, friendly and good.
We enjoyed the pub each night and the pub food, while standard fare, was all presented hot and good. I never took advantage of the pool, but it appeared small but functionable.
Overall, the hotel is in a great location coming into Kelowna, easy egress in and out and close to fancier restaurants and fast food locations that are within walking distance of the hotel.
Thank you Ramada, and if I'm back in Kelowna, I would not hesitate to use your facilities.

Room Tip: Skip the loft rooms. Long way to go to the bathroom.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

315 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
VANCOUVER
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

My husband and I drove up to Kelowna from Vancouver to visit my sister and her family who were driving down from Calgary for a fun Thanksgiving Get Away. The Ramada was easy to find and had plenty of parking. Upon check in, the front desk attendant checked us in promptly and actually remembered talking to me over the phone a few weeks prior when I had made the reservation, I was very impressed! I had a few requests when making the reservation, including being close to my sister's family room. Seen as they were in another part of the building, the front desk attendant booked our room as close to the "walkway" between the buildings as possible, which was just a few steps away from my sister's room. One evening, we decided to take the kids down to the pool and hot tub and when we arrived there were no pool towels on the deck. I went to ask at the front desk for a couple of towels and rather than just giving me a couple and going back to his post, the gentleman at the front desk gathered a bunch of towels and walked us back down to the pool area. Again I thought the customer service was outstanding! My whole family was impressed with this hotel and we will definitely recommend it to our friends and family who may head to Kelowna in the future. The location of this hotel is amazing, it is across the street from a huge mall, and within walking distance of quite a few restaurant chains like White Spot, Milestones and Red Robin. The hotel also has a Perkins on-site which is a great family friendly restaurant with amazing customer service as well (especially when you show up with 4 children under the age of 8)! We have already talked as a family and are thinking of doing the same trip next year and we will be staying in this hotel again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Vancouver
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Had a short one night stay here for a meeting. Very central location to really anything you need in Kelowna. Breakfast at the restaurant was what one would expect and the pub looked good but I didn't visit it.
Staff was quick and attentive and though dated, rooms and beds were clean. Fast wireless internet also useful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Burns Lake
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stayed here on Oct 6/7,2012. Being a long weekend and a marathon happening the staff did their best to find us a room (we were 2 couples travelling together) closse together. The room was well taken care of and clean. The staff is so friendly and helpful. I appreciate staying somewhere where they treat you like their best friend!! The food and service at the restaurant was great as well as the lounge. What a nice place to stay!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre

Address: 2170 Harvey Avenue | Highway 97 North, Kelowna, British Columbia V1Y 6G8, Canada (Formerly Ramada Lodge Hotel Kelowna)
Location: Canada > British Columbia > Okanagan Valley > Kelowna > Central City
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Best Value Hotel in Kelowna
#7 Romantic Hotel in Kelowna
#8 Business Hotel in Kelowna
#8 Family Hotel in Kelowna
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre 3*
The RAMADA Hotel & Conference Centre Kelowna offers 135 deluxe rooms and suites & over 6,750 square feet of meeting space. All rooms feature pay per view movies and Nintendo, free wireless internet, iron & ironing boards, hair dryers, beverage coolers and in-room coffee makers. We also have a selection of loft suites and theme rooms; some with jetted tubs. Our swimming pool, whirl pool and fitness facility are available for your enjoyment. We are proud to be 100% Non-Smoking. If business is on your agenda, the RAMADA Hotel & Conference Centre Kelowna has everything you need to host the perfect event. Our executive boardroom provides the ideal venue for small, productive sessions. For larger groups, your choice of 8 meeting rooms totaling 6750 square feet. Our incomparable catering department can provide the exceptional menu and service to compliment any gathering. The Ramada Kelowna Hotel & Conference Centre is located in the heart of the city on Harvey Ave, directly across the street from the largest shopping mall in the Okanagan. We are central to all of Kelowna’s best attractions including our world famous wineries and golf courses. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Kelowna Hotel And Conference Centre Okanagan Valley
Ramada Hotel Kelowna
Kelowna Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Kelowna Hotel and Conference Centre, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.