“Should have waited for RauDZ” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romance, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Should have waited for RauDZ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Was our second choice of places to eat....bad call. Bus boy very friendly and helpful. Many choices and a variety of meat add ons. Decided on number 22 with seafood...easy way to order without trying to pronounce the names. Three of the four orders came quickly, I had to wait five more minutes for my food. Portions seemed fine, and the dishes looked very good. Unfortunately, I felt a crunch while eating my meal; sharp piece of shell that had broken off. Told one waitress...did not listen at all. Second girl said she would mention it to kitchen to be more careful. The funny part came when we wanted to split the bill in half with our company. The girl asked if we had a calculator...the math was not hard! Some of the items in our dish were frozen not fresh...doubt we will be back!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Calgary, Canada
“Bai Tong in Kelowna”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I went there for lunch on a Friday. The restaurant was quite full. The owner came to say hello and checked in on us after we got the food. I enjoyed the pad thai very much. My companion who is a regular recommended a noodle soup which I cannot remember the name. The menu offers a variety of dishes. Service was attentive. The restaurant looked nice and clean. Price was reasonable (around $9 per dish). We just ordered one dish each and had no room for dessert. Location is ideal in downtown Kelowna within walking distance of the Lake. I would love to come back to this place if I have a chance to return to Kelowna.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ottawa, Canada
“enjoyed our meal, will go back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

My wife and I ate there Tuesday evening. We love Thai food and found this to be pretty good. The service was attentive. The value for money was excellent. We would go back.

Visited July 2013
Emsworth, United Kingdom
“Really awful service and not so great food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We went on a Friday night but early before heavy rush. We were extremely disappointed as we waited a huge 40 minutes for any food to appear. We didn't even receive our drinks order in this waiting time...we were completely forgotten about..even after reminding the waiter 4 times. When the food finally came it was tasteless, small portions and barely had anything much in it- 2 types of veg in the green curry?? This was our first thai restaurant in Kelowna and we will never go back. We have taken our business to Thai Fusion Westside...simply AMAZING and super service with a friendly smile.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Best Thai I have had”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

This restaurant offer a wide selection of Thai dishes. The Pad See-Iew which was very good but quite small for the price. Definately would go back and try something else!

• Visited June 2013