We recently stayed at the Prestige Inn during a golf get away to Kelowna. The service was good and the staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel's location is great for walking to dinner or along the lake in the evening. But be prepared for a noisy night if you plan to stay there during a weekend, especially a longweekend. On weekend nights partying groups constantly slammed doors, ran up and down the halls yelling and laughing at all hours of the night. We noticed that once the weekend was over it was more peaceful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly across from Kelowna’s famous Hot Sands Beach, the elegant Prestige Inn Kelowna is conveniently located close to tourist attractions, business, shopping and recreational areas. A short walk along the waterfront is Prospera Place, Lake City Casino, Kelowna's cultural district and many other attractions and shopping boutiques. World-class golf and ski resorts are located nearby. Enjoy activities such as boating, hiking, swimming and winery tours. You’ll discover that every member of our staff possesses a refreshing combination of friendliness and professionalism. Features and Amenities: Deluxe Rooms Luxurious Designer Suites Speciality & Executive Style Suites Indoor Pool Hot Tub Fitness Centre Spa Services Available at Heaven On Earth Day Spa Complimentary High Speed Internet Meeting and Banquet Facilities Danoha’s Mediterranean Grill Avenue – A Classic Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Prestige Inn Kelowna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestige Inn Kelowna Hotel Kelowna
- Prestige Hotel Kelowna
- Kelowna Prestige Hotel
- Prestige Inn Kelowna Okanagan Valley