You added Delta Grand Okanagan Resort & Conference Centre to your Saves list
Delta Grand Okanagan Resort & Conference Centre
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   1310 Water Street, Kelowna, British Columbia V1Y 9P3, Canada   |
Hotel packages
Special Price
10% off room rate
Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in Kelowna
GreenLeadersSilver level
Fresno, California
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My husband and I booked this hotel mainly because it was centrally located between my parents and my siblings, and now I'm so very glad we did. I stayed at this hotel 8 years ago and it was a less then good experience...since Delta took over this resort, EVERYTHING has changed. I highly recommend this excellent hotel. From the moment we drove up, the valet service was quick and helpful...we then went to check in and the woman at the desk asked us about our plans and from this information went ahead and booked a late check-out for us - we didn't even have to ask!!!! Then she recommended the buffet Sunday morning but when we went to book for 9 people, they were all booked up, until the lovely woman asked if we could eat in one hour (which is PLENTY of time at a buffet!!!), and if we could, then she could fit us in at 11:00 AM. We went on to have the BEST time with my family Sunday morning! The rooms have recently been renovated and were quiet, comfortable, clean and modern. Our lattes on Sunday morning from the cafe in the lobby were made by a lovely young lady who also took the time to tell us a little about the areas we might want to drive through when we told her we might be interested in puchasing property in Kelowna...I seriously can't say enough about this hotel...my husband and I are already planning on going back this summer, but this time for a week - not just one night!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
  • Thai first
Kelowna, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Fantastic downtown location and excellent service. Stayed for a night on the town to celebrate a birthday. Staff were friendly and very helpful. They even sent up some birthday cake! We had a great view (its a good idea to request this ahead of time if you are going to be spending much time at the hotel), and the rooms was very clean. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
DeltaDGO, Social Media Manager at Delta Grand Okanagan Resort & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Amanda

I was pleased to read you had such a great stay with us! Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon,

vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

This is my first time visiting Kelowna so the first time in Delta Grand Hotel. When we pulled up through the driveway, we were surprised how big the hotel is. Once we entered the lobby, we were surprised again by how well maintained it is. The hotel is not luxurious like a 5 stars hotel but not far away from it. The receptionist at check in desk was friendly and courteous. She was very patient with all my questions. One thing I find ridiculous is they charge $18 per day for parking. I understand maybe charge in the summer time as the surrounding area and hotel are busy, but in winter?! Who goes to Kelowna in winter unless you have to? Needless to say, the parking lot was quite empty.
The room is your basic business hotel room. It has all the wires and cables, clean and comfortable. One thing I liked about Delta Grand is they use toiletries by Philosophy; again, another surprise. What I didn't like is the air conditioning was sooooo loud. I felt like I was sleeping on a plane with the engine noise in the back. That's how noisy it was throughout the night. Since I was only there for one night, I didn't bother to complain or ask to change room.
The breakfast downstairs was nice. It's a little on the expensive side but it was hard to go out in the cold looking for cheap breakfast. On the positive side, the service was really nice. The waitresses were attentive but not in your face. All in all, I did enjoy the time having breakfast there.
If you go in the winter time, please remember to bring your swimming suits with you. There is an outdoor hot tub which is really nice to soak in in the freezing weather. Had I known that they have an outdoor hot tub, I would definitely bring my swimming trunks.
I would stay in this hotel again if I could get a room with proper heating or air conditioning system. They should also reconsider charging hotel guests parking when the lot is near empty.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest

I'm so glad you enjoyed your first visit to Kelowna and our hotel! It is always nice to read when our team is able to enhance your stay. You'll be happy to hear that our lobby and restaurant will be going through a renovation that I'm sure will surprise you once again when you see the transformation and modern yet luxurious feel when you enter our front doors. I apologize that the heating/cooling unit in your room interrupted your sleep. We certainly want our guests to experience a wonderful sleep while staying with us and it appears we did not deliver that this time. Our parking rates reflect from the fees from patrolling and monitoring the parkade 24 hours a day which compares to other city centre hotels. We absolutely appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future as I am confident we can really wow you with all aspects of your stay.

Best Regards,
Lumby, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We have been here several times and are always happy with the rooms and services. We like to see bands across the street at Prospera place, we typically have dinner at the hotel, then we have a drink at the lounge, after that we go to the Casino to play with $20 ,then across the street to the concert, after that it's up to the room for a soak in the jetted tub. This has been a regular thing for us and we are always happy with the rooms and services, and we can hardly wait for the next time.This is the best hotel we have stayed in.

Room Tip: Great options on the room, from basic to lavish .
Green Features: There is recycling bins in the rooms as well as the lobby and other places.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I travel a lot to Kelowna for business. I have tried almost all hotels there and if you want a good quality experience, this is it. Hotel is on Water St so pretty much as much in downtown as you can get. Hotel itself is pretty huge with 2 towers.

I paid $189++ for a club room which gave me access to the club lounge where I could have my meetings. They have evening snacks but alcohol is not free even in the lounge.

My main complaint is the small size of the rooms. These surely could have been larger. It was just me so its fine but for a couple it can be tight with not much space to keep the 2nd bag. Internet was lightning fast.

Try get a room with a view as its on the lakeside. Hotel doesnt have too many good food options so expect to head out but there are enough eateries around.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great start to a one night stay. Polite, energetic service , from the valet/bellmen. Checking in was easy, with the team member being very informative. We paid just under $300 for a one bedroom suite, which had a nice sitting area, with views of the lake from two Juliet balconies. Separate bathroom had a nice air jacuzzi tub and large rain head shower. The King size bed was very comfortable. The only negative was the "Super8" style of heating system in each room. Very noisy thru out the night, We eventually just turned it off. Better to be chilly than listen to that clatter.
Overall location is great, staff wonderful.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
DeltaDGO, Director of Rooms at Delta Grand Okanagan Resort & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Valued Guest

I'm pleased to read you had such a great arrival experience and enjoyed the new beds, which have been highly praised for their comfort, so I'm thrilled you agree! I'm sorry that your overall experience was impacted by the noise from the in-room heating unit, I can appreciate the importance of a restful night's sleep and I sincerely apologize you did not experience this. We hope you choose to stay with us again as I am confident we can deliver the amazing service you have come to know along with a restful sleep without any disruption.

Mark
Banff, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

this hotel was great - the location was amazing and right on the water - lots of time spent outside the hotel room enjoy the views and experiencing everything the hotel had to offer - i was staying in a king jacuzzi suite and it was immaculate! definitely my first choice if i were to stay in kelowna again! i dont think ive seen a hotel with this large and clean a bathroom!

Room Tip: the king jacuzzi suite was amazing!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
DeltaDGO, Social Media Manager at Delta Grand Okanagan Resort & Conference Centre, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Guest

I'm thrilled you had such a great stay with us and that you were able to enjoy the amenities at the hotel and surrounding area. Thank you for making us your first choice of accommodation in Kelowna and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Allison

Been to Delta Grand Okanagan Resort & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!