We just spent one night here on our way to Vancouver, BC and that was enough. The facilities and rooms are pretty run down and in need of serious attention and a ton of cash. My biggest observation is that they should not use the word resort in their name as it is misleading - I would suggest they use motel as its more in line with the experience. The pool was disappointing as it was much smaller then expected - round and about the side of 2 minivans, plus it was dirty. Our room smelled damp and musty and the shower head in our room was painful, no ability to adjust and it was like needles - lucky no one poked their eye out. The views are great and I suspect this is why they are still in business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Okanagan Resort is located on 300 acres of mountainside parkland on the West Shore of beautiful Okanagan Lake, just 20 minutes from downtown Kelowna.Lake Okanagan Resort is the Kelowna's "true destination Resort. The resort has its own 9 hole executive par 3 golf course, lit tennis courts, hot tubs, resort store, renovated meeting space, restaurants, lounge, seasonal pools, spa, upgraded suites (all with kitchen facilities) and premier villas, beach and brand new marina.The resort welcomes families, couples, groups, conferences, retreats and is perfect for beach weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Lake Okanagan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Okanagan Hotel Kelowna
- Lake Okanagan Kelowna
- Lake Okanagan Resort Kelowna, Okanagan Valley