Our daughter and her three children ages 4 to 11 stayed with my wife and I at this resort in August of 2012. The beach area is very good and equipped with water trampolines.Very new Marina with water sport rentals next to beach, Our grandchildren enjoyed the tubing activity.
Our timeshare unit was on the 2nd floor was well laid out and clean and overlooked the lake.
Very beautiful views of the lake and low mountains across the lake. Although resort is located on hillside down to the beach area you can call the front desk and get a ride up and down or you can drive your car. Staff was always courteous and helpful. Lots of activities for Children of all ages.(eg; Water volleyball at the swimming pool). All in all it is a great resort for families that like the outdoors.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Okanagan Hotel Kelowna
- Lake Okanagan Hotel
- Lake Okanagan Kelowna
- Lake Okanagan Resort Kelowna, Okanagan Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Okanagan Resort is located on 300 acres of mountainside parkland on the West Shore of beautiful Okanagan Lake, just 20 minutes from downtown Kelowna.Lake Okanagan Resort is the Kelowna's "true destination Resort. The resort has its own 9 hole executive par 3 golf course, lit tennis courts, hot tubs, resort store, renovated meeting space, restaurants, lounge, seasonal pools, spa, upgraded suites (all with kitchen facilities) and premier villas, beach and brand new marina.The resort welcomes families, couples, groups, conferences, retreats and is perfect for beach weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Lake Okanagan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.