I come to Kelowna twice a month for business and have been a regular at this hotel since I work downtown. This is a wonderful property for the price (the other place I've stayed at is the Manteo Resort).
- Friendly staff, accomodating
- Complimentary wireless internet (reasonable connection since they switched providers)
- Complimentary breakfast - boiled eggs, pastries, cereals, toast and fruit from 7-10 daily
- Free parking
- Great prices - $89-$149 for the basic room from low to high season, add about $20 for the junior suite, add $30 for the premium suite.
- Excellent location right on Bernard, so TONS of restos within walking distance and short walk to the water
- Small balconies
- No fridge in room unless you have the premium room - both the regular and junior suites have no fridge
- Hard to get underground parking in high season
- Decor is a bit old fashioned, beds are okay for comfort (not very "luxurious")
- Limited amenities
Overall the Royal Anne provides excellent value in Kelowna. I come back regularly and it's ideal for a business traveller.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Anne Hotel
- Royal Anne Kelowna
- The Royal Anne Hotel Kelowna, Okanagan Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Heart of Downtown Kelowna and walking distance to all your needs: Beach,City Park,Lake City Casino,Cultural District, Museums,numerous unique shops,entertainment options and restaurants.All rooms include complimentary wireless internet,surface as well as underground parking and a deluxe continental breakfast with fresh Okanagan fruits.Each of our rooms have a mini fridge,coffee maker,and large 42" flatscreen TV's,complemented with a balcony with great views of Kelowna or Lake Okanagan.Our charming hotel can also cater to your meeting,banquet or wedding for up to 100 people!Other facilities include a sauna and a gym with cardio equipment and free weights. Frequent shuttle service to the airport or let us arraange for a direct private car at whatever time you desire.After a long day, enjoy a local hotspot.Our O'Flannigan's Irish Pub has live entertainment and great pub fare. Before you leave, view the large selection of products at our Liquor Store and take home a bottle of the finest Okanagan wine.Come and experience the warm hospitality of the Royal Anne Hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Royal Anne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.