“Excellent service from Sandy at the front desk” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Accent Inn Kelowna

You added Accent Inn Kelowna to your Saves list
Accent Inn Kelowna
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1140 Harvey Avenue, Kelowna, British Columbia V1Y 6E7, Canada (Central City)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Inn that Saved Christmas
Ranked #6 of 34 Hotels in Kelowna
Blind Bay, Canada
“Excellent service from Sandy at the front desk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

We stayed at the Accent Inn in Kelowna on the evening of August 10, 2012 after 14 hours on a motorcycle. We were exhausted. Thank you Sandy, the fabulous lady who checked us in at the front desk. We have travelled a lot and truly appreciated your service, which excelled any we have recieved in more expensive hotels....in fact in any hotel! Your understanding and attention to detail was outstanding.

Motorcycle Mama and Easy Rider

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Victoria, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

No, the Accent Inn is not the Hilton, but dollar for the offering, they consistently present very fair value and down home organic happy service. I travel a lot in British Columbia and wherever possible, I stay with these folks. I always know that the room will be clean, that the amenities will be sufficient and that I will be treated to hospitality the way it should be.
My most recent last minute trip to Kelowna had me without a room and stressed. One call to their desk and they worked magic to make it work for me and greeted me with a heartwarming welcome when I walked in the door. For a weary traveller, it was all that I could ask for. Thank you!

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I stayed at the Kelowna Accent Inn for 10 days and found it to be the ideal spot for me and my dog. Clean with a really great bed and pillows, nice couch, desk/table for my work, tv in a spacious room with a fridge, stove and microwave- a/c, nice furnishings- Big, full petunia hanging flower baskets adorning the hotel so it looks very inviting from near and far. The staff love dogs and people, they are so warm and helpful- it just made my stay a pleasure. There is a little pool and small work out area, Starbucks is pretty much right across the parking lot- and the location is very central for everything around Kelowna walking and driving. Could not have hoped for a better stay for such a reasonable cost. Thank you to the wonderful staff and the well-kept accommodation. I will definitely stay there again when returning for work (or holiday).

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Vancouver, BC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights on a family/business trip. Paid $150/nt for a double room and it was very clean, but dated but I can't imagine anyone having higher expectations that what is presented - no surprises here. There was a hole or two in the blanket but bedding was all clean and seemed new. Pillows are actually fab - I ended up Googling it and ordering some online and bed is really comfy (if you like soft). Sheets are above average but not amazing (again, good for what I was expecting). Bathroom is very tiny but does the job. A/C unit works great and isn't too noisy. Fridge was handy.

It was a bit noisy, but that's what you get with this type of motel...you can hear everyone outside, especially closing the doors. It seemed there were a bunch of rowdies staying there though, probably because it's the middle of summer so I wouldn't say it would be noisy all the time.

Bonuses are the pool and Starbucks and restaurant right outside. Also nice to have Winners across the street. They were very obliging with my late checkout and I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

One night stay.

Staff - Friendly and helpful.
Secure - yes.
Clean - very.
Comfortable bed.
Comfortable stay.
Quiet.
Good size rooms and nice furniture.
Good size fridge too.
Ok prices.

Very lovely - good stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Manitoba
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Clean rooms, friendly staff, free parking, rooms are entered from the outside so its more like a motor hotel. Front desk gals were extremely helpful and friendly. Nice small outdoor pool. Starbucks is directly across from rooms in same parking lot...good to have because the in room coffee was very weak.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

This trip was the first time I had been back in Kelowna in about 25 years. While I would have loved to find the hotel I used to stay in, I wasn't able to, so I settled for the Accent Inn. I'm not sorry I did. The room was perfect! It was very clean, and the hotel is in a perfect location, just out of downtown. I thought it was affordable and very comfortable. The desk clerks were friendly and laughed at my goofiness. Some of the rooms were being renovated while I was there, but they started late enough in the morning that the work did not effect my sleep. I will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Accent Inn Kelowna? Share your experiences!