“Enjoyed the suite, nice staff.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Accent Inn Kelowna

Save Saved
You added Accent Inn Kelowna to your Saves list
Accent Inn Kelowna
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1140 Harvey Avenue, Kelowna, British Columbia V1Y 6E7, Canada (Central City)   |
Hotel deals
Announcement
Cool off in our pool!
Ranked #9 of 34 hotels in Kelowna
“Enjoyed the suite, nice staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2011 via mobile

I was very tired when I checked in, so the cozy bed was much appreciated. I loved the rubber ducky with the accent inns logo :) I appreciated the spaciousness of the suite (very nice to have a sofa). The staff were always very friendly and helpful. Great value. Loved having Starbucks in the same paking lot too!

• Stayed April 2011

181 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Victoria, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

We stayed at Accent Inn on a ski trip to Kelowna. The suite was perfect for our family with young children, everything we needed to make a quick breakfast was at our fingertips. The room was exceptionally clean and comfortable and the rubber duck was a hit with our youngest. Thanks for making this hotel such a pleasure to stay in.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2011

I stayed there for two days in mid-February. Not a lot of visitors at that time. Service good and helpful. The have laundry on site which I needed to use. The staff will sell you detergent, so it's really convenient, faster and way cheaper than dry cleaning.
They advertise free internet from your room, but I didn't have my laptop with me. They have a PC in the lobby, and they let you use it for free. Printing is also free.
I had free evening so I used the hot tub and the sauna. There was no one there, maybe because of the low season and it was a weekday. So I had all facilities to myself. Had great time.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Osoyoos, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2011

Apon arrival at the Accent Inn, we recieved good customer service. The hotel front desk assistant was helpful with what we had to ask. It was the next morning, during check out that changed my whole view...I will not be returning, and will tell my friends and family of the rude checkout.

Checking out early, the hotel manager treated us poorly, with attidude...insisting she see our rooms (as there was 5 of us, in 2 rooms) before giving our deposit back. As my partner took care of the check out, I went back into the room, to check to see if our belongings were all out, as we were packing the vehicle. I was greeted with, her standing in our "old room". She said "Can I help you?"
I replied "yes, Hi, Im here to double check the room."
She replied rudley, " Well this isnt your room anymore, Im checking to see if theres damage..."

I have never had this happen before. I asked her then if the manager was on board..she said she was as she followed behind me, to inspect my friends room. I felt she was completely judgeing us. Assuming that we must have damaged somthing....

Ugh, just totally ruined my experience. We were all pretty ticked with the service the next morning. Im a huge fan of warm hospitality, being as I work in the hospitality business, and I am a well respected individual.

Sadly dissapointed.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Prince George
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2011

We stayed at the Accent in from Dec. 30-Jan 2/2011. Our room was very comfortable. We arrived early in the morning at 8:00am when check in was for 4:00pm, and the front desk found a room for us. We were very impressed by this. We loved the pillows. They were so comfortable. The little rubber ducky in the bathroom brought a smile. We had a kitchenette which was stocked with dishes, cutlery, pot, pan and spatua etc. We also had a fridge and microwave. I would definitely stay again. The only disappointment was that the Exercise room only had two elipticals. An area gym will give a discount if you say that you are staying at the Accent Inn.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
Burnaby, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2010

I like the Accent Inn. It's in a very convenient central location, there is a restaurant on site for quick meals, the staff is very friendly and accommodating, and the rooms, while not fancy, are clean and comfortable. For those on business the desk is functional and the wireless internet access works well. .

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Arnhem, The Netherlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2010

On the main throughfare, but relatively quiet, walk up style motel. Restaurant options around. Room had kitchenette, with 2 burner electric stove and fridge, as well as plates and cutlery for 4 people. Newer quiet ac unit. Small breakfast table with 2 chairs.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to Accent Inn Kelowna? Share your experiences!