“Still my Kelowna Pick!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Okanagan Seasons Resort

Save Saved
You added Okanagan Seasons Resort to your Saves list
Okanagan Seasons Resort
2.0 of 5 Resort   |   1580 Hwy 33 West, Kelowna, British Columbia V1X 1Z9, Canada   |
Ranked #18 of 34 hotels in Kelowna
Edmonton
“Still my Kelowna Pick!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stayed at the Okanagan Seasons Resort again last week, and it's only gotten better since my last visit a couple of years agio.

First, you have to understand that this is NOT a modern-day, slick motel. It's straight out of the 1970-80s. From the road it looks a bit depressing, because all the rooms, build in a square, face into a wonderful, grassy, landscaped inner courtyard with flowers, lawn furniture, etc.

This place is obviously owned by proud, caring people who keep it spotlessly clean. Everything you need is there, but it's just not right-off-the-shelf. The pool/sauna/gym is clean and quite functional. It's wonderful to lie in the hot tub at day's end, your face in the sun!

Great place. Quiet. Friendly, helpful staff. Very inexpensive compared to other motel/hotels in far more crowded/noisy parts of town.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

91 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
North Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

we stayed at the O S R for the first time as we were in Kelowna for a family function and had our dog with us. What a joy to find this place. The rooms were clean, the grounds were well kept, all the staff were amazing... friendly, helpful and so accommodating, especially in regards to having our big friendly golden retriever with us.

Room Tip: our room was large and perfect if travelling with a pet. A large grassy area to sit back, enjoy a b...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I had some water damage to my condo and had to stay there for a night, it turned out to be 6 nights but I could only go day by day,

The staff at the hotel were amazing and when I called each night they made sure I had a room. There were a few glitches along the way as there always is, but as soon as mentioned problem was solved. They are super friendly, rooms very comforting and cozy and the atmosphere was amazing. Had breakfast everyday and was always greeted with a smile.

I have stayed at allot of hotels because of work and I can say these guys were second to none. From the service at the front desk to the cleaners that clean the rooms. These guys know how to make you feel welcome and help you every step of the way.

If you are looking for a great hotel experience then please book with this hotel in Kelowna, you will not regret it, I know it was like a vacation from a bad experience that the staff at the hotel made me forget every night, To the manager, don't loose that staff, they make the experience worth while. Thanks again and I will highly recommend you to all I know, Cheers

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Grand Forks, British Columbia, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Super friendly staff,clean room,clean pool and hot tub...kept up so well for an older place.The courtyard is so pretty...We loved it,and will be returning to Okanagan SeasonsRresort.A great family friendly facility.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Swansea Point, BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We stayed at the Okanagan Seasons Resort on the way to and from Mexico this year. We found all the staff to be friendly and helpful and we were able to leave our vehicle at the motel while we were away. We have stayed at the resort before in 2011 in the summer and it was a great place for the grandchildren to play safely while we enjoyed the sunshine.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Coleman, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed there for 4 nights. the motel allowed a logging truck to park adjacent to my room and I was woke up at 3 am when the loggiing truck headed off to work. This is a recreation motel destination but I noticed several big rigs parked i the back. People were friendly, good rates but if I have to get up at 3am, I will stay elsewhere?!?!?

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room where big rigs cannot park in front of.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
GM_okseasons, General Manager at Okanagan Seasons Resort, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you so much for your comments. All comments are taken seriously regardless of their content & we use them as a tool to effectively improve our guest's overall satisfaction. I am very sorry to hear that you were disturbed during the night when you stayed with us. During the off season a wide variety of companies select our property for their employees for extended stays. Unfortunately, some of them are required to go to work in the early hours of the morning & are required to warm the truck engines before leaving. We have a parking area for large vehicles that is away from guest rooms. Unfortunately some of these vehicles create more noise than others. I have implemented some measures to mitigate this problem & I am confident that the truckers will cooperate.
Please consider staying with us during your next visit to Kelowna & I personally will ensure that your stay is most satisfactory.
Prince Rupert, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

This summer we were married in Kelowna and booked several rooms at the Okanagan Seasons Resort. From the time we made inital contact our experience was positive. Even when there was a minor glitch with our booking it was resolved immediately and caused us no concern.

Although this is an older facility we found it to be in good condition and would most definitely stay with them again. People, remember one thing, this is a motel not a luxury hotel so don't expect anything fancy. The staff was very nice, helpful and made our stay one to remember. During the long weekend in August we found their rates to be acceptable and not over the top.

The enclosed courtyard is great for kids to run around and both pools were very nice. If you're looking for a nice pleasant place to stay we highly recommend it!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Okanagan Seasons Resort? Share your experiences!