I stayed at the Okanagan Seasons Resort again last week, and it's only gotten better since my last visit a couple of years agio.
First, you have to understand that this is NOT a modern-day, slick motel. It's straight out of the 1970-80s. From the road it looks a bit depressing, because all the rooms, build in a square, face into a wonderful, grassy, landscaped inner courtyard with flowers, lawn furniture, etc.
This place is obviously owned by proud, caring people who keep it spotlessly clean. Everything you need is there, but it's just not right-off-the-shelf. The pool/sauna/gym is clean and quite functional. It's wonderful to lie in the hot tub at day's end, your face in the sun!
Great place. Quiet. Friendly, helpful staff. Very inexpensive compared to other motel/hotels in far more crowded/noisy parts of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous 5.5 Acre property with two courtyards, indoor & outdoor pools,hot tub, fitness center, bar-b-ques, playground, games area, volleyball court, putting green, coffee bar, satelite TV. Excellent location surrounded by great restaurants & shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Okanagan Seasons Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Okanagan Seasons Hotel Kelowna
- Okanagan Seasons Resort Kelowna, Okanagan Valley