“Clean, good location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Kelowna

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Kelowna to your Saves list
Days Inn Kelowna
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2649 Highway 97 North | Leathead and Mills Road, Kelowna, British Columbia V1X 4J6, Canada   |
Ranked #19 of 34 hotels in Kelowna
Sydney, Australia
“Clean, good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Great motel style accom in very convenient & easy to find location. Stayed only one night whilst travelling from Vancouver to Golden. Very comfortable bed. Bathroom was clean. TV/microwave/fridge/percolator. Breakfast was cereal/bagels/muffins. Basic but all you need really for a day of travelling. Overall good cheap hotel for a stay over between locations.

• Stayed June 2013

150 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Kelowna, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

After being out of our room for 8 hours enjoying the sights of Kelowna, we returned to find our room had not been made up. As it was close to 6 p.m., we brought this to the attention of the front desk and inquired about a rebate on our bill for this oversight. We were offered clean towels and were told that as our stay had been prepaid, they could not offer us any ccompensation. The manager, Jaz Sekhon, had a housekeeper come in, in order to inconvenience us again with a late clean of our room. We declined. I asked to speak with the manager, and the staff at the front desk has told me that after waiting 2 hours for a chance to speak with him, the manager has not returned his call to talk to me. We are leaving early tomorrow morning...an unhappy customer...

Room Tip: There are lots of choices on Hwy 97. You don't need to settle for such thoughtless treatment.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Cowtown
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Motel style accommodation in a convenient location. Clean and comfortable, room with 2 queen beds was a bit small but fine for our 2night stay. I am very sensitive to chemical smells and fragrances and after reading previous reviews I was a bit concerned but am happy to report that while we could smell cleanser on arrival, it wasn't offensive. The breakfast is typical: lots of bread, bagels and muffins, yogurt, cereal and hard boiled eggs. Nothing special but enough to get you going in the morning. Fine for a short stay.

• Stayed June 2013
Vancouver
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Booked in with my young daughter for a weekend to attend a local competition. Unfortunately, there were some other sports teams also booked in where the children ran wild and made noise to all hours. Another party in our group actually left in the middle of the night to go to another hotel. Not really the Motel's fault, but not the only issue.. . . The chemical smell upon entering was overpowering. The noise from the adjoining room's plumbing was very loud. The bathroom tile was mildewed. The breakfast room did not have enough tables or chairs for the number of people who needed breakfast. Worst of all, no hot water in the shower! They offered to switch me to another room on the second day but it was late and I was too tired to put in the effort. The next day I skipped the shower and went out for breakfast. They took $10/night off my bill, but I would never stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

I needed a place to stay for one night in a 32 hr marathon trip to Kelowna and back (to Edmonton). After checking the usual websites for a deal I ended up booking directly when the price was the same.

Check in was a breeze. There were a number of teenagers floating around and I was told there were a bunch of "teams" booked in. I jokingly asked if we would be upgraded for the inconvenience. The clerk asked if I would take an Executive Suite which only had a pullout for my co-pilot. She explained this would actually help a lot for how busy they were. I accepted based on the name alone plus I wasn't the one on the pullout.

The room was nothing fancy right off the elevator but was very clean. It had a small living area and a bedroom divided by a wall. The usual bathroom but with an extra door to make it an ensuite for the king (me).

I was able to check out the outdoor pool and hot tub but didn't use it due to the rain. Not very big and there were a number of things (leaves?) swirling around in the hot tub. The area around the pools was clean so the weather may have been a factor.

The front desk girl was very friendly and once checked in provided us with a few places to get some food and a number of drinks. She sent us to exactly the type of place we asked for. That being, good food and atmosphere that wasn't sketchy. It turned out to be about a $25 cab ride to the waterfront.

After returning to the room for a very comfortable sleep I was back on the road. My friend stated the pullout was "actually not that bad." Check out was a breeze with only one person ahead of me. The tub was slow to drain and when I advised the desk she made a note immediately for maintenance. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013

Been to Days Inn Kelowna? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Kelowna

Address: 2649 Highway 97 North | Leathead and Mills Road, Kelowna, British Columbia V1X 4J6, Canada
Location: Canada > British Columbia > Okanagan Valley > Kelowna
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #19 of 34 hotels in Kelowna
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Kelowna 2*
Whether you are in Kelowna for business or pleasure, Days Inn Kelowna welsomces you. We are located just minutes from Kelowna International Airport and popular local attractions. Explore the city or enjoy outdoor activities such as skiing, golfing, swimming or even a winery tour. You’ll start your day off right with our free Daybreak Café breakfast full of tasty choices. After a long day of travelling or play, refresh yourself in our heated outdoor pool, or relax and unwind in our outdoor heated whirlpool. Days Inn Kelowna is your one stop destination for everything the Okanagan Valley has to offer. You will appreciate our friendly service, relaxing atmosphere and our clean, comfortable guest rooms. Our knowledgeable staff can help you plan any number of excursions to make your stay a memorable one. Days Inn Kelowna is the Best Value under the Valley Sun. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Days Inn Hotels, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Kelowna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Kelowna Hotel Kelowna
Kelowna Days Inn
Days Inn Kelowna Okanagan Valley

If you own or manage Days Inn Kelowna, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.