I Stayed at the Days Inn Kelowna Sept 2012 long weekend I must say I received excellent service. The rooms were clean, the staff was amazing and the service overall was just great. The hotel was easy to find and being there on such a busy weekend the staff were so quick and energetic. I will definetly stay at the Days Inn during my next visit to Kelowna.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Kelowna Hotel Kelowna
- Days Inn Kelowna Hotel
- Kelowna Days Inn
- Days Inn Kelowna Okanagan Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are in Kelowna for business or pleasure, Days Inn Kelowna welsomces you. We are located just minutes from Kelowna International Airport and popular local attractions. Explore the city or enjoy outdoor activities such as skiing, golfing, swimming or even a winery tour. You’ll start your day off right with our free Daybreak Café breakfast full of tasty choices. After a long day of travelling or play, refresh yourself in our heated outdoor pool, or relax and unwind in our outdoor heated whirlpool. Days Inn Kelowna is your one stop destination for everything the Okanagan Valley has to offer. You will appreciate our friendly service, relaxing atmosphere and our clean, comfortable guest rooms. Our knowledgeable staff can help you plan any number of excursions to make your stay a memorable one. Days Inn Kelowna is the Best Value under the Valley Sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Days Inn Hotels, Tingo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Kelowna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.