When we travel to Kelowna we normally stay at the Delta Grand but after their renovations the prices have gotten stupid so we decided to try the Best Western. Pricing was very reasonable and full breakfast included and free parking. The Grand charges for parking and gives nothing away free.
We had a gardenview room and it was very nice, modern and clean. Easy access to all the Kelowna sites and the Hotel also has a pub and restaurant. Staff is friendly and very helpful. Nice indoor pool and outdoor hot tubs and a large patio to sunbath on. It also looks like the have outdoor barbecues that are in use during the summer. Well worth the stay and we will definitely return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- National Environmental Award Winner! 176 Rooms & suites. Private patios or balconies, many overlooking our 1 acre garden courtyard Restaurant, Pub, Fitness Room. Indoor/Outdoor heated pool, 2 outdoor hot tubs, Wellness Spa, FREE Hot Breakfast Buffet served in the restaurant, FREE internet access in all guest rooms and in our Business Centre. Centrally located, close to great shopping, award winning wineries and championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelowna Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel Kelowna
- Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Hotel Kelowna
- Best Western Kelowna
- Kelowna Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelowna Hotel & Suites Okanagan Valley