“Wonderful hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelowna Hotel & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelowna Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelowna Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2402 Hwy 97 N, Kelowna, British Columbia V1X 4J1, Canada (Central City)   |
Hotel deals
GreenLeadersGold level
Tonasket, Washington
“Wonderful hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this Best Western Plus. The room was nice and clean, hotel was quiet and peaceful and employees very courteous and helpful. We had a ground floor room with a sliding glass door and great little patio complete with chairs. Very nice, we would definitely stay there again in the future.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Rosemary P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you so much for the terrific review of not only the property and amenities but also the team services. I am very pleased to hear that all aspects were excellent and I'll take great pleasure in passing this along to my team!

Thank you again and we'll look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Rosemary Paterson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Fruitvale BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

We have stayed at this Best Western for years now, starting back before 2000. I have to say that the rooms are big, very clean and so comfortable. The bedding is to die for and the rooms and view are so quiet. They have wonderful rooms in the tower, with decks and have a beautiful view and a jacuzzi that looks out over the city. Floor to ceiling , wall to wall windows so while relaxing in the jaccuiz you can have the curtains open and gaze out at the city lights, and in the morning look out over the city and see Lake Okanagan in the distance. The staff is so fanatistic and I don't think I have had staff that is so caring and nice any where else as the folks who work here. I can't say enough about them. I would like to add that we have also stayed in the regular rooms and they too are large and have little kitchenettes, with a fridge and coffee machines. All the rooms have ironing boards, laundry services. They have a wonderful buffet like breakfast that is included with each night stay. I can't say enough about this Best Western. I am so greatful for finding this hotel many years ago. And when I was there for medical issues and surguries we had the the disable room which was so nice. And the staff went out of my way to make me feel as comfortable as possible. Last year I lost both my mother and father and they gave us the tower room with the jacuzzi at a bearevement rate, they had put flowers in our room, gave 2 bottles of wine and room service all one their own and everyone at the desk came forth giving me hugs and asked every day if there was anything else that they could do to make me feel better. Sincere and so conciderate, they actually make you feel like you are walking into a a family members home. Try it, I know you will love it!! It is just 1st class all the way!

Room Tip: I love the tower rooms because of the views looking over the city at night and have taken some wonde...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Rosemary P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Oh my...thank you for writing such a wonderful review! I am so happy to hear that our team is so caring and thoughtful. It has always been our goal to make our guests feel as if they're at home here; I am very pleased we were able to made a difference for you. I will enjoy sharing your review with my team!

Thank you again and we'll look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!

Nanaimo, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is a top notch hotel. From the road it didn't look like much but my room on the top floor was exceptional. Streaming sunlight through floor to cieling glass onto a great bed. I travel a lot for work, and rarely do I enjoy hanging out in my room after work. This was the exception...I made tea, lounged on the bed in the sun and when it got dark ventured outside to enjoy an outdoor hot tub in the snow...perfect! Felt like a vacation and not another work trip. Thank you!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your lovely review and allowing our readers to see yet another view point about our accommodation and facility. I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the comfort of your room.

Thank you again and we'll hope to welcome you back again whether it be for business or pleasure!

british columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Booked in the 17th, 18th March, with a three and eleven year old. Placed in a separate wing which was also housing a boy's hockey team. No exit or entry to streets, so safe from stranger's walking through. Enormous grassy area to throw frisbee's, balls, or practice lacrosse, which some were doing. Indoor heated pool, two gated outdoor hot tubs. Spacious room with two queen sized beds, tv, fridge, room service, and wonderful complimentary breakfast. You can walk to shopping mall about two blocks away. Enjoyed my stay so much, I look forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: I prefer not to be in the tower, travelling with children, I feel they are safer in the two storied...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts and perspectives about our accommodation and overall hotel facility. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, the security of the facility and the lovely grass courtyard area...a perfect area for kids to play and run around.

We have a wide variety of guest rooms to choose from, allowing us to match a room to suit your needs. We will look forward to the opportunity to accommodate you again in the future! Thank you!

Kelowna, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We spent a few days touring the region - visiting wineries, etc. This hotel is well located for heading out in various directions. It is close enough to downtown to try some restaurants there but since the wineries are located across the region, being downtown is not an advantage (plus there is construction to contend with in that are). The rooms are very large and well set up. The mini-fridge was great for cooling wine. Beds are comfortable. It is not a luxury hotel, but it is certainly very comfortable. While the hotel faces the highway through town, the rooms are buffered by the corridor so very quiet. The breakfast (included for us) is good - better than the usual. There are also little restaurants in walking distance. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Rosemary P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. You have touched on a few details which are very helpful to the readers such as your room type would be a deluxe room which is over-sized with granite counters, a small fridge, some with a wet bar and all are very quiet even though they are on the highway side. But because of our interior corridors, there is no sound transfer.

Our location is very central in the city and virtually 10-15 minutes drive to most locations and just a short walk to many restaurants and stores.

Thanks again for your great review! We'll hope to welcome you back for another wine tour in the future!
Revelstoke, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel about 5 or 6 times as our getaway from Revelstoke B.C. Each time we have been very impressed with the rooms (especially the King suite in the Tower). Both check in and out services were excellent and the breakfast certainly hit the spot.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your excellent review of your recent stay with us. I am so pleased that you've once again had a great stay and that all aspects met or exceeded your expectations. We are always trying to ensure we provide the best service possible.

Thanks again for your thoughtful comments. We'll hope to welcome you back again in the near future!

Rosemary Paterson

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelowna Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!