“Not for me” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 63 activities in Kelowna
Type: Wineries
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The St Hubertus & Oak Bay Vineyards were originally planted in 1928 By J.W. Hughes during a time when agricultural land was plentiful.Since 1984 the Gebert Familys use sustainable farming practices on their 76 acre vineyard to produce wines that reflect the terroir of the north Okanagan Valley under the St Hubertus & Oak Bay Label. In 2003 the Okanagan Mountain Wild Fire destroyed the original winery and over 200 houses.
Vancouver Island, BC
10 attraction reviews
“Not for me”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Cute, kitch tasting room. Staff seemed very friendly. Wine seemed to be marketed to mass consumption. A bit sweet, without the balanced acidity in most of their whites. Fun Goodess bottle.

Visited April 2013

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
11 attraction reviews
“So Welcoming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

A great little winery. If you're travelling to Kelowna I would absolutely stop here! Their chasselas in particular was very very good. The person doing the tastings was SO friendly, and I find that as good as the wines can be, the person serving them can make all the difference. A very enjoyable time inside the warm cottage feeling tasting room. My only regret is not buying more here. My mom who was with me however didn't cheap out and bought 2 cases! This winery deserves more praise than it gets!

Visited October 2012
Airdrie, Alberta, Canada
“Hands down THE best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is one of the most quaint and friendly wineries in the Kelowna area. Although I'm not a sommelier when I taste things that explode in flavour I know I've found a keeper. Their Gammy Noir is an amazing combination of deep rich flavour, their Gewürztraminer is excellent but their Goddess has to be hands down the best wine I have ever drank. My only complaint would be that I didn't purchase more of all three.

Visited August 2012
pinotn, Owner at St Hubertus & Oak Bay Estate Winery, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank You!
a review like this makes a rainy Harvest Monday look so much brighter. we are glad you had a GRAPE time at the Vineyard. i hope the next time you will be back the sun will be out again.
Have a GRAPE Week and happy travels
Andy
Kelowna, Canada
9 attraction reviews
“A must”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is a wonderful little winery. Very family oriented and freindly to all including the canine kids. We have been fans for years and try to get out here a couple of times per year. Great wine and good value. A favorite is the Frizante, lots of flavour and bubbles, could it get any better?

Visited October 2012
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Charming winery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

We visited St. Hubertus Winery in September. It's a charming place to visit, with a very friendly staff and tasty Ice Wine. Well worth the visit!

Visited September 2012
Thank You.
we are glad you like our vineyard, we also like to make the 4 legged friends welcome, for your information there is a dog park just across from us with lake assess.
all the best