This is a one year old hotel which reminds me of an European boutique inn. Cool design and fixtures, rooms are very comfortable. Ours had two queens with two desks and a small corner couch that was perfect for reading. Lighting was great (the Coast Hotel in Wenatchee where I spent two nights early in the week was dim, dim, dim.) Employees are very friendly and proud of their hotel. Sigrid, who looks after the breakfast room, was especially nice. I wish I had caught the name of the check-in person (whichever woman who was working 10/4 around 5:30 pm). Breakfast is great - a coffeemaker that grinds individual cups, a waffle maker that is fool-proof and all the rest of what's needed for a good start on the day. Nice pool (with slide for kids) and workout room. I could not give a better recommendation for a hotel of this type. Is it the Four Seasons? No, but it's just as spotless and the employees are as nice or nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Kelowna's Newest Hotels! The Comfort Suites offers gold award winning guest services and spacious contemporary decor. All suite hotel with FREE hot breakfast, indoor waterslide and splash pool, FREE wireless internet, cardio and business centre. Collect reward points for more free stays! Top awards for Trip Advisor in Kelowna and top 15 in Canada for Trip Advisor. Great Place to Stay:Great Rooms & Great Staff. - Comfort Suites Your Central Location to Kelowna and Okanagan Valley. Ski, Golf, Wine Business - Enjoy your time at the Comfort Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Suites Kelowna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Kelowna Hotel Kelowna
- Comfort Suites Kelowna Okanagan Valley