“Campbell's vacation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Kelowna

You added Comfort Suites Kelowna to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Kelowna
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2656 Highway 97 North, Kelowna, British Columbia V1X 4J4, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in Kelowna
Lloydminster, Canada
“Campbell's vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We chose this hotel because we have 3 children who love swimming lol, the pool area is amazing for us as a family, kills lots of spare time in the evenings after a beach day. We stay in 6 hotels a year and this rates 1 of the best and we would go back again... It was a little away from the beach but it wasn't a big deal...the rooms were awesome, staff great, breakfast choice was great.. Can't find anything to complain about sorry lol :-) I wish all the hotels were like this but that's life :-)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
ComfortSuitesKelowna, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your comments regarding the Kelowna Comfort Suites. I am so pleased that our hotel was close to the beach :) LOL

Truly appreciate your comments regarding the hotel, team and indoor waterslide. We are thrilled to be rated top of your six hotels; and sincerely thrilled that you didn't find anything to complain about- we hope never to give you that chance:)

May I wish you and your family all the best and happy future Campbell's vacationing.

Warm regards,

Carla Carlson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Burnaby, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Stayed for 3 nights in a King Suite by myself and it rocked. The bed was super comfy and the room was very spacious. I was placed next door to my friends and apparently they were being quite boisterous one night and I did not hear them at all. Staff were quick with the check-in and super friendly. One of the better continental breakfasts that I have ever had. Being able to make your own waffles is awesome. The only complaint was I wish there was another staff person on the weekends to help out with the breakfast as it was very busy and food was running out quite quickly. Overall an amazing experience!

Room Tip: Try and be on the fourth floor in the King Size Suites
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
ComfortSuitesKelowna, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments regarding your stay. I truly appreciate the time taken to share your feedback on Trip Advisor. Its great to hear that your room was perfect and your night was restful. You are absolutely right.. we do have two breakfast bar persons on during the weekends- I am sure that one of the team was so busy trying to restock and keep things replenished or cooking items in the kitchen that you may not have seen her. Thank you once again and we hope to be able to welcome you back on your next trip to Kelowna.

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

From the moment we checked into this hotel until we left the next morning, there is nothing negative to say. From the front desk clerk to the breakfast staff, everyone was so friendly!! As for the room, what a treat to stay in a room that was so obviously cared for, quiet, comfortable and beautiful. We were even given a personal hand made treat on Canada Day when we checked out, just another little perk that says "we're glad you stayed!"

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
ComfortSuitesKelowna, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and am I thrilled for the appreciation and acknowledging the gift that our front desk agent crafted- I know she will be very happy knowing that it brought a smile. We hope to be able to welcome you back on your next Kelowna adventure.

Kind regards

Saskatoon, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

MORNING BREAKFAST
Thank you NORMA for Waffle Making Class 101
Norma is an exceptionally friendly, helpful member of the staff.
If I could hire Norma to my business she'd be a definite asset to the members of the team.
All the staff are very efficient and friendly from check in to check out
Very clean well maintained facility.
Having worked managing High End apartment complexes and Independent Retirement Homes I (we) know what to look for beneath the surface.
Well done - - the awards you have won in the past are a reflection of your ability to operate a winning facility.

Room Tip: Use Enterprise Avenue behind the hotel. which runs parallel to Harvey Avenue (the highway) to trave...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the wonderful accolades regarding our amazing Breakfast Bar attendant- Norma. She truly provides fabulous guest services and 101 waffle making training- I am so very pleased that you recognized this.

Thank you for the Stupendous headline and we hope to be able to welcome you back on your next Kelowna adventure.

Kamloops
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Stayed June 13-15 for son's lacrosse tournament. I have stayed in this hotel before and have found the staff very friendly and the rooms very spacious and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast has a good selection and there is a large amount of seating. Access to the hotel can be tricky if you're coming in from the south side. The only down side to this hotel is the fact that they will not be flexible on late check out times. This can be a bit of an inconvenience for teams playing mid morning games. Rates are compare able to most other hotels in the city.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our Kelowna Comfort Suites on trip advisor. I am pleased that you found your stay good for your team and that the rooms were comfy. Thanks too for mention regarding our hotel team- truly all do their best for guest services.

You are absolutely right, travelling from city centre back to our hotel is a bit tricky. The Commerce street Left hand turn brings our guests into the back entrance of our hotel. I will ask my associate if there is a way we can get this updated on Google Maps. Thanks for the comment.

At times we are able to provide early check in and late departure however, this depends on the busyness of the day and the numbers of staff able to ensure full clean prior the next arrival. Its unfortunate that we were not able to extend late check out during the Spring Break.

For now, thank you once again for sharing your feedback and we hope to be able to welcome your team next tournament season.

Cambridge
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

We booked this as a couple so one of the big beds was wasted but we knew that before we arrived. Have an argument and use both! Check in was friendly and efficient. Wi-Fi was fast and painless to connect. The "pool" is a lot smaller than the (wide angled) pictures suggest but the kids who were playing in it were obviously having fun. Breakfast was very good, all you could eat and more. The crispy streaky bacon isn't what us Brits are used to but it ain't Britain so don't complain. We had a room on the 4th floor, nice view and no noise. I'd recommend Joey or Montanas grill as places to eat, both within 15 minutes walk. Joey is more upmarket but I prefer Montanas. Would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and time in Kelowna. Thank you as well for sharing your comments regarding the restaurants near our hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to make your positive comments and we hope to be able to welcome you back on your next Canadian adventure.

Kind regards

Coquitlam, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Stayed May 2014 with family. Check in was quick and easy and the staff were friendly. While we were checking in the front desk staff asked the housekeeping staff if our room was ready to which she replied "yes". Upon checking out our room we noticed that the toilet had been used and not flushed!! This was not a good first impression. Now I'm assuming the entire bathroom wasn't really cleaned either, so I pulled out the Lysol wipes. The rest of the room seemed ok, but since I was already grossed out, it didn't really feel clean. We did receive a courtesy call from the front desk shortly after, but by this point I had wiped everything down and didn't feel like changing rooms or having someone come clean again, so I did not mention it.
Besides that, the staff were nice, the kids enjoyed the pool and water-slide, and the breakfast was average. The a/c worked well, bed, pillows and linens were nice, (kids shared the sofa bed) and there was a fridge and microwave which were convenient. Coffee was good too. Parking lot was almost full when we arrived back in the evening, but it was fine during the day. Our room was next to the laundry room, so we were a little concerned, but we had no issues with noise. Location was ok, lots of restaurants and stores within a short drive, nothing really you can walk to.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
ComfortSuitesKelowna, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on trip advisor. I do hope that you enjoyed your time in Kelowna.

I do apologize for the condition of your bathroom. Please know that we do courtesy calls so that we can "make things right" if there are any concerns; it is unfortunate that you did not let our front desk agent know at that time. I will be providing your comments to our housekeeper supervisor as a reminder for focus on housekeeping check of rooms. thank you for letting me know.

For now, and again- thanks so much and I do hope that we are able to see you again in the future. May I wish you all the best always,

Carla Carlson

Been to Comfort Suites Kelowna? Share your experiences!