“Awesome experience!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Kelowna

You added Comfort Suites Kelowna to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Kelowna
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2656 Highway 97 North, Kelowna, British Columbia V1X 4J4, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in Kelowna
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Awesome experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

We came for a Ringette tournament and 3 of our teams stayed here. My daughter and I had a great time. I was very impressed with the customer service and I found all staff very friendly and helpful.The included breakfast was awesome and a great way for the teams to start their day. Our room was clean and spacious. The complimentary coffee and tea that was available in the lobby was a nice treat to grab on the way out to games as it was very cold out this weekend. Only thing that was a concern is that several of the girls experienced a bit of skin irritation that some felt was a result of the chlorine in the pool... hard to say but a bit of skin lotion took care of the problem for my daughter. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
ComfortSuitesKelowna, Guest Services Agent at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear yvanda,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

As for the minor skin irritation, we are constantly checking our chemicals for the pool and hottub. I appreciate your understanding of the many factors that could be playing a role but would like to take the time to apologize anyways. We are happy to hear that it was an issue easily fixed. Rest assure that our maintenance team has since double checked all of the chemical levels after hearing about your concerns.

Guest Services
Front Desk
Comfort Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
vernon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

I came here specifically for my birthday with my young sons. The price is ridiculous for what is offered. The room is nice, but the doors are like cardboard. You hear everything. Elevators, footsteps, the quietest of voices. To boot the front desk is operated by young people who just don't get it. Do your research and save yourself the insanely expensive, sleepless night we have endured thus far. There are far more hotels in Kelowna that will give you a good bang for your buck. I've stayed in $50 rooms that blow this place out of the water.

• Stayed February 2014
ComfortSuitesKelowna, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. It is unfortunate that you believe you did not have an outstanding experience with our services and front desk team; I do apologize for this. However, on behalf of the entire team, we hope that we are able to welcome you back in any future Kelowna stay to earn your confidence in our award winning Choice Hotel. May I at this time, extend Happy Belated Birthday Wishes.

Kind Regards,

Kamloops, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I stayed at the Comfort Suites on a business trip and experienced outstanding customer service! The evening I arrived I was feeling quite sick and asked the front desk if I could borrow a thermos for hot water instead of coming downstairs all the time. The front desk agent (I forget her name, I'm sorry!) offered to bring it upstairs to me. When I answered the door, she had brought the hot water, an additional blanket, and a bag of goodies to make me feel better!

The next morning I wasn't able to find my windshield scraper so again I asked the front desk for assistance. The front desk agent and the breakfast bar attendant both went in search of finding me a scraper from their vehicles.

My room was large and spacious, and the beds were extremely comfortable! The complimentary breakfast in the morning was perfect to get the day started.

If you're travelling to Kelowna, this is the only place to stay - I will be back for sure!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
ComfortSuitesKelowna, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. I am sorry to hear that you were not feeling well during your stay- however I AM SO PLEASED that you had received and have recognized the outstanding guest services provided to you.

Truly thank you too for all of your comments and we do hope to be able to welcome you back to our award winning hotel on your next Kelowna stay. All the best always,

Kind Regards,

Fruitvale, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Can't say enough about this hotel. We had to make an unexpected stay in Kelowna. We called at the last minute (standing at the airport!) and booked a room. We hadn't stayed there before but it was close to what we needed to do. The woman on the desk was extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. The bed was comfortable and there was a choice of firm or soft pillows. This was heaven. Usually I need to bring my pillow from home to get a firm pillow. Nice to find a hotel that offers the choice. The breakfast in the morning was wonderful. The breakfast room itself was very large so there was lots of space. Breakfast included eggs (both hot and cold), bacon, two kinds of waffles, lots of bread choices, pastries, three selections of fresh fruit, yogurt and lots more. The pool area looked wonderful but since this was an unexpected trip we didn't get a chance to use the pool or hot tub. Next time. Check out was really easy. We will be back.

Room Tip: Our room was 205 and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
ComfortSuitesKelowna, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. I truly to appreciate the wonderful comments and feedback. We are near the airport so I am pleased too that you chose our location for your impromptu stay. Thank you ever so much and I truly do hope that we are able to welcome you back to the Comfort Suites on your next Kelowna adventure.

Warm Regards,

Carla Carlson
P.S. Thanks too for sharing your tip with Trip Advisor Readers. All the best for a wonderful 2014!
Malmo, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stayed on Dec27-28. We chose this hotel for the indoor pool/water slide for our 3 year old and the terrific free breakfast. Room was very clean and fresh.
Only problem was after they took the $200 damage deposit when we arrived I didn't receive it back even a week later. I called the hotel and they had to fix it by manually refunding otherwise it could have taken up to 2 weeks longer. I've stayed at many hotels and have never had this problem. Usually they make the deposit reservation, not actually withdrawing anything. Anyways, it was a good thing that I didn't need the cash right away.
Saying that they were very service-minded and I would recommend the hotel anyways!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
ComfortSuitesKelowna, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Dear Alex:

Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. Yes, with bookings made through Expedia, we do require a 200.00 preauthorization at check in. This typically is voided on check out however, it appears our front desk agent did not complete this on your departure. I do apologize. Alex, I do truly thank you though for your comments and thank you so much for your commendations regarding our guest services. The team at the Comfort Suites truly do their best to ensure best services. We hope to be able to welcome you on your next BC adventure.

All the best

Osoyoos
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stayed one night recently. Was a great stay. The room was very nice. The first room assigned to us the door would not close and lock. when brought to the clerk's attention we were given another room. Breakfast in the morning was awesome. not just continental but a hot breakfast with bacon eggs and waffles. the staff was very cheerful and helpful. It was our second stay at the hotel. and will stay again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your recent stay. I truly do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on trip advisor. I do apologize for your concern with your guest room door; we have ensured to provide this information to our maintenance person for correction. Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you on your next Kelowna stay.

All the best

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed in various hotels but this was the best stay! The staff was very friendly. The rooms clean and comfortable. Close to shopping and restaurants. Relaxing! The family enjoyed every minute of it! Will recommend this hotel for sure!

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on Trip advisor. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your time and truly look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

May all of us at Comfort Suites- wish you an amazing 2014

Warm Regards

Carla Carlson

Been to Comfort Suites Kelowna? Share your experiences!