“Raudz, the best in Kelowna!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Raudz Regional Table

Raudz Regional Table
1560 Water Street, Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada (Central City)
(250) 868-8805
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Neighborhood: Central City
Kelowna, Canada
“Raudz, the best in Kelowna!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I couldn't believe how awesome the service at Raudz was. Our server, Andy, has served us twice now and he is amazing! He knows the menu by heart and can recommend great drinks and wine to go with your food. I love that Raudz changes up their menu according to what's in season and changes their cocktail menu to match. Prices are very fair for the quality of food and service you receive. I recommend getting there early because there are no reservations and it fills up quick! My only negative is that the group table is in the center of the dining room and it can get super loud sometimes. At one point, we were having to shout at one another to have a conversation. Not the greatest. However, that's the only bad thing I have to say. Overall, Raudz is a jewel of a restaurant!

Kelowna, Canada
“Raudz in Kelowna- amazing food and drinks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We go to Raudz when we are in Kelowna, wonderful food, so original and delicious and locally sourced! Very friendly good service. Amazing, original cocktails too!

• Visited May 2013
Kelowna
“Local & Delicious Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

One of the top restaurants to visit if you're in Kelowna. From the atmosphere and open kitchen concept, to the fabulous local ingredients used in both there cocktails and food, it's a unique place to eat and will easily become a favourite!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Don't waste your time!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I will admit, I don't know what the food is like as I have never eaten here. I have been to this establishment twice and have never sat down. The first time, I had planned to take my daughters for dinner. I called ahead to make a reservation and was told that seating was done on a first come, first serve basis. We arrived at the restaurant, saw empty tables, and were told that no tables were available as they were reserved. We left.
I tried to go again this past weekend, this time as a couple, upon arriving, again, two empty tables and a party of 6 just leaving. No one in line. Hostess waved us to wait while she spoke on the phone. When she was off, 10min later, we asked for a table for two. She replied that she could not seat 2 people for at least another hour as the tables available were for 4. She suggested we take a walk around downtown and she could call us on a cell when a 2 person table became available.
This is not acceptable customer service and we will not be making a 3rd attempt to eat here. Save your money and spend it at a location that appreciates their customers.

Kelowna, Canada
“Fresh, local, creative and inviting...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Even the ketchup is homemade here... Start with a wonderful, creative creation at the bar or perhaps a glass of wine from one of our Okanagan wineries. The menu has many pleasing choices and various price ranges to choose from. I love the oat crusted, maple butter Artic Char. It's one of my favorites and I've never been disappointed... Service is excellent and they appreciate any feedback you may have of your dining experience. I would definitely recommend to friends, couples or solo diners.

• Visited May 2013