“Perfect Birthday Party Location for all ages” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 49 attractions in Kelowna
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Fresh Air and Room to Run! Drop ins are always welcome, no reservations required. Bookings also accepted. Whether you live in the Okanagan or are just visiting us on your vacation, Safari Ridge is ready to make your day unforgettable! Voted #1 Attraction in Kelowna.
Peachland, British Columbia, Canada
“Perfect Birthday Party Location for all ages”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

For my sons 8th birthday party we celebrated with Safari Ridge Laser Tag. So much fun! My son said it was "the best day of his life!" Even my younger son, 6, had a blast and was able to handle and work the laser tag guns no problem. Safari Ridge has an amazing outdoor set up that allows the kids to hide, run, ambush, snipe & so much more. As most moms are aware, outdoor parties can be risky due to weather, but this place would be fun rain or shine, maybe even more fun in the rain with mud!!! There are tents available to rent complete with BBQ & propane. Tables & chairs provided too. This is certainly a stop to make if you have kids who need to get rid of energy on a holiday or for a party booking.

Visited June 2013
SafariRidge, Owner at Safari Ridge Adventure Park, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for your rave review! It sounds like you went home with some tired kids.. hopefully! I love seeing the kids running around and getting exercise while having a blast, that's the best part of owning this business! I'm so glad that you took advantage of having the whole party here... I think the option of having a bbq here works well - it's a more relaxed and fun than a sit down restaurant with a bunch of kids.

kelowna
“Paintball fun for any age”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

My son and his 12 year old friends learned the hard way that some boys never grow up! His father, grandfather and uncle unleashed a paintball frenzy on the boys. The kids were still talking about the party a couple days later. We booked the private tent and had a great party. Last year we did the laser tag and obviously came back for more...

Visited June 2013
Yes! I remember that! I think the kids were quite shocked but recall they had a blast trying to get back at the adults - or more accurately "the big kids"! Thank you for playing at Safari Ridge - I'm sure that day will bring back some fun memories at family get togethers.
Calgary Alberta
10 attraction reviews
“fun in a cheesy kind of was”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

The prices are fairly high but paintball can get expensive. The field is really gimmicky and serious airball or bush players may not like the gimmicks but I found it to be a lot of fun. There is something about pushing a button to destroy a base that brings back childhood gaming memories.

Visited May 2013
I'm glad you had fun playing at Safari Ridge. We try each year to give our fields a new look with themed props and buildings and have designed our fields specifically for Adventure Paintball which appeals to families, recreational players and kids. We haven't, nor tried, to be a competition paintball field like most paintball fields. I do realize that some paintball players find our field to be on the expensive side because we don't offer huge discounts to regular players - but if you are only playing once a year or so, the price is definitely on par, or less, than many activities on the same level. (and way cheaper than Vancouver paintball prices!) We're proud of our business and if you are in the mood for fun and adventure, we hope to see you again.

Penticton, Canada
“Fun for all ages!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have been to Safari Ridge twice recently and had great experiences both times. The first was to play paintball for a sport team wind-up with thirty people, teen-aged to middle-aged. Everyone was energized and excitedly comparing 'war wounds' and strategies through the day. We had a tent with the use of a BBQ which gave us a place to congregate between games, have lunch and do presentations, etc. The staff was well organized and helpful when equipment needed adjusting or fixing. I definitely recommend the safety equipment they have for rent (or bring your own) as those little balls of paint can leave a bruise for some time. The experience was so good that, three weeks later, I took ten of my family members back to play laser tag. The age range that day was from 7 to 72 and we ALL had a blast. No tent this time, just a few minutes between games to breathe and drink water. Again, team strategies formed as we tried to better our scores each game. For both paintball and laser tag, wear sturdy runners that you don't mind getting dirty. Thanks to Joan, Kelsey and team for running such a well-organized facility. We will be back!

Visited May 2013
Thank you so much for the great review, we really enjoyed hosting your group.. both times!. It was fun chatting with your family and hearing all the excitement from the birthday "kids" to the little one that had us laughing the whole time! We hope to see you again... it was a pleasure for us too. : )

BC, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Birthday party”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great for family party and have fun. We celebrate my son birthday, and just for one hour. You could choose beetween laser on paintball. It little expensive. but outside and kids love it and have a blast of fun.

Visited March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. It sounds like the fun and memories everyone had far outweighed the costs and it sure is nice when you can find an activity that the whole family has fun at! Thanks again for choosing Safari Ridge for your son's birthday party!