Our family recently travelled to Kelowna and stayed at Playa Del Sol for 3 nights. It was our first time in Kelowna and we all enjoyed it very much. Graham and the others at Western Canadian Reservations made our experience wonderful. The unit we stayed in was perfect for our family of 4 which included older kids. The 2 bedroom with den even had a Murphy bed in the den which served our son well. The furnishings were lovely, the kitchen well functioning and the patio beautiful. We definitely plan to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa del Sol is a 4* Luxury Condominium Resort in the heart of the breathtaking Okanagan Valley. Cool off in the 3rd level swimming pool, warm up in the hot tub, pamper yourself in the Spa, tone-up in our fitness facility, or de-stress in the steam room. You can barbeque by the pool or indulge yourself at the Resort’s tantalizing Cabana Bar & Grille. Enjoy steaming lattes at the Coffee Shop. Whether you want to play or relax, Playa Del Sol has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Playa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Del Sol Hotel Kelowna
- Playa Del Sol Kelowna, Okanagan Valley