For the second year in a row, we stayed here and had a great time! it's a nice resort and quiet at night for such a big complex. security does a great job keeping the party crowd quiet overnight as once again this year, as happened last year, there were a group of young people trying to take their party to the balcony at 3 AM, and were quickly shut down! the rooms are air conditioned, clean and comfortable....it's nice to have the pool and hot tub there all day and most of the evening to take a dip whenever you feel like it. our family also made use of the workout room as well as the entertainment room with the pool tables and big screen TV! having the coffee shop and restaurant downstairs is handy if you don't want to go far for coffee or a meal. great location close to beaches and other hotels with a marina and boardwalk close by. not more than about 5 minutes drive to downtown Kelowna. we will stay here again when we come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa del Sol is a 4* Luxury Condominium Resort in the heart of the breathtaking Okanagan Valley. Cool off in the 3rd level swimming pool, warm up in the hot tub, pamper yourself in the Spa, tone-up in our fitness facility, or de-stress in the steam room. You can barbeque by the pool or indulge yourself at the Resort’s tantalizing Cabana Bar & Grille. Enjoy steaming lattes at the Coffee Shop. Whether you want to play or relax, Playa Del Sol has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Playa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Del Sol Hotel Kelowna
- Playa Del Sol Kelowna, Okanagan Valley