Great place to vacation rent if you want somewhere loud and noisy. Place is a full of vacation rentals, so people always are there to party. Have stayed there a few times. They have full time security, but they don't really have any power.
If your wanting to get some sleep at night, I wouldn't advise this place. Place is clean, good amenities but small at that. Wouldn't recommend this to many people. Usually lots of families there with kids running around. That part was fine, just at night people partying on their decks and running up and down the hallways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa del Sol is a 4* Luxury Condominium Resort in the heart of the breathtaking Okanagan Valley. Cool off in the 3rd level swimming pool, warm up in the hot tub, pamper yourself in the Spa, tone-up in our fitness facility, or de-stress in the steam room. You can barbeque by the pool or indulge yourself at the Resort’s tantalizing Cabana Bar & Grille. Enjoy steaming lattes at the Coffee Shop. Whether you want to play or relax, Playa Del Sol has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Playa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Del Sol Hotel Kelowna
- Playa Del Sol Kelowna, Okanagan Valley