our family stayed in a 2 bedroom suite on the top floor for a week and have no complaints at all ! it's quiet, beds are big and comfy, and the apartment itself was large enough for the 3 of us. having a pool and hot tub in the complex is a bonus if you want to swim, but not go to the beach. nice to have self controlling air conditioning in the unit as well. good to have your own kitchen as we cooked our own meals to save money instead of always eating out, which can get boring and expensive. having a unit that faces away from the busy road is a bonus if you have a family and you want quiet at night. we would stay here again, and actually plan to do so.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Del Sol Hotel Kelowna
- Playa Del Sol Hotel
- Playa Del Sol Kelowna, Okanagan Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa del Sol is a 4* Luxury Condominium Resort in the heart of the breathtaking Okanagan Valley. Cool off in the 3rd level swimming pool, warm up in the hot tub, pamper yourself in the Spa, tone-up in our fitness facility, or de-stress in the steam room. You can barbeque by the pool or indulge yourself at the Resort’s tantalizing Cabana Bar & Grille. Enjoy steaming lattes at the Coffee Shop. Whether you want to play or relax, Playa Del Sol has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Playa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.