“Declining food quality” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout
Lillooet, BC
“Declining food quality”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We always thought to get a good meal at the White Spot but never thought we'd be this disappointed. It may be the day of the week, who knows. I ordered Halibut and fries but found the batter to be soft and the fish dry. Also the fries were not fresh cut, but the usual 'bluh' frozen (McCains probably) found in dozens of restaurants. Sorry, but it's true. My partner chose the Chicken cauliflower au gratin, which is usually to die for. I just hope she don't. We'll be watching and listening to others before we return.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Kamloops, Canada
“Great for Gluten - Free!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great gluten free options!! Ask for the gluten free menu. Fries & sweet potato fries are cooked in a dedicated 'fries only' fryer!! Both are delicious!

Visited February 2013
Kamloops, Canada
“consistent "White Spot" quality and price....many new choices.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I've always loved the White Spot's unique hamburgers and (endless) chips. I did enjoy my chicken pot pie and my husband loves the turkey dinners. Their cheesecake is unchanged and still as delicious as always.

Visited December 2012
Chase, Canada
“THE BEST BURGERS AND FRIES!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Can depend on this particular White Spot for the BEST hamburgers and the freshest fries! although I am not usually found eating hamburgers these days - these are too good NOT to have! I stop here for lunch nearly me I am in Kamloops for a day!

Visited September 2012
Kamloops, Canada
“Good Place to take a friend or more out to eat...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We go to the White Spot for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the food is always real good there with lots to choose from off the menu. The staff are always most helpful and friendly, you can always find a white spot no matter what city or town you are in.

Visited October 2012