“Excellent sushi” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi
Victoria
“Excellent sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We were at a provincial track meet across the street at VIU and were so happy to discover this excellent source of well made sushi. It was tasty and had the usual plus some interesting combination rolls that we enjoyed. Good value for quality sushi. Staff were friendly and helpful, packaging three separate orders so it was easy to identify which belonged to whom.
A bonus was the fact we placed our order, then watched some soccer ion the screens. We were just in time to see the epic wining goal of the World Cup final match.
Will definitely remember this for next time we are in Kamloops.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Macau, China
“Not my cup of tea ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

When I used to have a lot tasting real Japanses cuisine from Japanese chef in asia, Vancouver, Toronto and Japan. This Resturant carried western style Japanese food. The most wrong combination of sushi is smoke salmon roll, the taste mixture is just so wrong. Highly recommended to go any Japanese operated Resturant in Vancouver.

Kamloops, Canada
“Awesome, Fast, Tasty, and Friendly staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Just got a lunch box (lunch box A) and i couldn't believe how fast the service fast, (we got our food within 10 minutes or less from sitting down, never mind after ordering). Menu super easy to read, staff was really friendly and gracious. Set up looks great. Prices were DIRT cheap, and i can't believe how much food I got!
I will definitly be making this a usual lunch spot. Hope you survive this location!

• Visited May 2014
Vernon, Canada
“Awesome Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

I have never been to an authentic Japanese restaurant before and it was a great experience. Service was fast, friendly, and helpful with explaining items on the menu. Sushi was fresh made and a great price. My husband ordered a spicy beef skillet (or something like that). It came out on a sizzling hot skillet which was really cool and he said the spice was insane :)

• Visited February 2014
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
“Best sushi in town!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Just tried this brand new sushi place and I have nothing but excellent things to say about it! We sat down and were instantly served drinks (I might add my friend's tea was not charged to our bill, mistake or not, we were happy); the menu had lots of pictures, which helps a lot when you still don't know for sure what you're ordering! We chose the boxes (3 to choose from) and we're both pleased with the quality, amount and taste!! The best and freshest sushi I've had so far, and we have checked out many sushi restaurants around town, and it surpasses the best! We did have a few hiccups though, I'm mostly useless with chopsticks and wanted a fork, which I never got, so I gracefully accepted the challenge, and they forgot that we ordered 2 appetizers and didn't brings us our edamame beans until well after when we asked again. No biggie. Maybe they couldn't believe we'd want to eat that much!
The place was clean and neat. It was not very busy during lunch time on a Tuesday. My only concern is whether or not they will survive in that location: it is easy to get to, and has parking, but not in an area of town that's known for restaurants (across from the TCC pool).

• Visited January 2014