“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops

You added Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops to your Saves list
Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1245 Rogers Way, Kamloops, British Columbia V1S1R9, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #2 of 54 Hotels in Kamloops
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Canada
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Visited here in January 2013 for a minor hockey tournament. Perfect place for the kids with the pool and water slide. Staff were excellent. Morning breakfast was great beforing playing games as early as 7 am. Staff went out of their way to make 18 breakfast bags for the kids and had them in the lobby for us as we headed for the hockey rink for a 7 am game. Nice touch! Will be back the next time we are in Kamloops.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Patrick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thanks for your recent review on the stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops. I'm very happy that the front desk was very helpful and friendly and that you enjoyed our rooms and that you thought it was a good value. Thanks for your feedback about breakfast, we always welcome areas where we can improve our guest's experience. I hope that next time you are in Kamloops, we will get the pleasure of serving you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Mazatlan, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Love the pub in the parking lot - a quick walk and dinner is served. The pool area was great although the waterslide was not working. I had a noisy neighbour who woke me at 530 AM one of the mornings, however, this is not the fault of the hotel. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback of the Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops. I'm sorry about the waterslide being out of order during your stay. It's is one of our most popular features of our hotel, I hear it is quite a quick slide! I hope that next time you are back in Kamloops, you will give us another chance to wow you and that you will get to experience the waterslide! Thanks for the review and safe travels!
Kelowna, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Clean rooms and excellent value. I found the complimentary breakfast a little lacking but no worse than any others. The location is close to shopping and has a nice view of the valley.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Patrick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
I apologize for my late response to your review of our hotel. Thanks for your recent feedback. We pride ourselves on being able to offer good value and a comfy night stay for our guests. We hope that you will stay with us again.

Thanks for the review and safe travels!
Quesnel, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We had a very quiet room with a window that we could open. Everything in the room was very clean. The wi fi was fantastic, they also provided a portable computer tray. (lap table). We had a strong signal anywhere in the room. The bathroom was large and had lots of towels. Breakfast was free. They provided a completely different hot breakfast everyday. This was great for us as our stay was many days. The dining area is large and very well equipped. Coffee and tea were available all day long. (Nice bonus). The staff is very friendly and caring. We would definitely stay there again. The cost for the room was reasonable.

Room Tip: We stayed at the back of the hotel and had a very quiet room away from the traffic.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Patrick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thanks for your recent review of the Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops. I'm very pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our new Wi-Fi that we have recently had upgraded at our hotel. Thanks for your positive feedback regarding our front desk staff. Next time you are back in Kamloops, we would be happy to host you once again!
Edmonton, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Holiday Inn Express has a better Hot Breakfast with Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs,etc. but the service at check in/out was far superior than most hotels. The beds were on the softer side as were the floppy pillows.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Patrick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thanks you for your recent feedback regarding our hotel here in Kamloops. I'm glad to hear that our service level was excellent and that your experience in that area was superior to other hotels. Also, thanks you for your feedback about our breakfast selection as well, I will take your feedback to the appropriate departments. It's feedback like this that allows us to better serve our guests in the future. Thanks for the review!
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Stayed here on two separate occasions on our trip. Both were reward stays, so we were upgraded to suites, which were vast and extremely comfortable. Very clean with the usual good breakfast. Very friendly and helpful reception staff. Limited options within walking distance for eating.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Patrick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for recent feedback regarding your stays at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops! I'm glad that you got to experience our larger suites rooms and our Hot On-the-House breakfast. I'm pleased to hear that my front desk staff was helpful and and friendly. Next time you are back in Kamloops, please stop by we would love to host you again.
Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stopped in here for the night on a recent trip from Vancouver to Calgary and I was really happy by what I saw. First, the staff was friendly. Second, the price was reasonable. Third, the room was really clean and fragrant. The room was BIG, the bathroom was immaculate. I don't know about you, but I always sleep better when I can tell a place is really clean. And I slept like a baby :)
Now to breakfast... It was really good considering it's a bonus. Sparred no expense. Eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, oatmeal, etc. etc. But the best was the waffles. These were light and airy. Overall, I would stay here again, and again, and again! And did I mention they have an indoor heated pool. I never took a dip but I will for next time lol.

Room Tip: Fourth floor has great views.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for your recent review of the Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops. I'm happy to hear your experience with us was a positive one. From the friendly welcome at the front desk, to our waffles and breakfast and the immaculate room, allowed you to have a great night's sleep. I hope next time you are in town, please stop by and maybe take a dip in the pool. Thanks for your feedback and I hope we will get to serve again in the near future!

Been to Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops? Share your experiences!