“Service was great, that's about all” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops

You added Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops to your Saves list
Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1245 Rogers Way, Kamloops, British Columbia V1S1R9, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 54 Hotels in Kamloops
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Service was great, that's about all”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Holiday Inn Express has a better Hot Breakfast with Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs,etc. but the service at check in/out was far superior than most hotels. The beds were on the softer side as were the floppy pillows.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Patrick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thanks you for your recent feedback regarding our hotel here in Kamloops. I'm glad to hear that our service level was excellent and that your experience in that area was superior to other hotels. Also, thanks you for your feedback about our breakfast selection as well, I will take your feedback to the appropriate departments. It's feedback like this that allows us to better serve our guests in the future. Thanks for the review!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Stayed here on two separate occasions on our trip. Both were reward stays, so we were upgraded to suites, which were vast and extremely comfortable. Very clean with the usual good breakfast. Very friendly and helpful reception staff. Limited options within walking distance for eating.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Patrick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for recent feedback regarding your stays at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops! I'm glad that you got to experience our larger suites rooms and our Hot On-the-House breakfast. I'm pleased to hear that my front desk staff was helpful and and friendly. Next time you are back in Kamloops, please stop by we would love to host you again.
Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stopped in here for the night on a recent trip from Vancouver to Calgary and I was really happy by what I saw. First, the staff was friendly. Second, the price was reasonable. Third, the room was really clean and fragrant. The room was BIG, the bathroom was immaculate. I don't know about you, but I always sleep better when I can tell a place is really clean. And I slept like a baby :)
Now to breakfast... It was really good considering it's a bonus. Sparred no expense. Eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, oatmeal, etc. etc. But the best was the waffles. These were light and airy. Overall, I would stay here again, and again, and again! And did I mention they have an indoor heated pool. I never took a dip but I will for next time lol.

Room Tip: Fourth floor has great views.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for your recent review of the Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops. I'm happy to hear your experience with us was a positive one. From the friendly welcome at the front desk, to our waffles and breakfast and the immaculate room, allowed you to have a great night's sleep. I hope next time you are in town, please stop by and maybe take a dip in the pool. Thanks for your feedback and I hope we will get to serve again in the near future!
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Three things I look for in hotels are cleanliness, service and atmosphere. This hotel got them all. Very clean, friendly and pleasant staff. Nice and quiet. Close to various amenities. Spacious rooms. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you ladyluck2603 for your recent review of the Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations in regards to cleanliness, service and atmosphere. We strive to meet and exceed our guests expectations. All of here at the Hampton look forward to serving you again in the future!
Victoria, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have tried a number of accommodations in the Kamloops area and always end up returning to the Hampton. Solid, clean hotel, great service and consistent product. Only issue is the fitness room. Two treadmills and an elliptical. It has been the only reason why I have tried other places in the five years I have been coming to Kamloops.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Patrick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you for your kind review of your recent stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops. We try our best to provide what you mentioned in your review, a consistent, solid product. Thank you for your feedback about our fitness room, we need to know these things so that we are able to provide you with a better experience. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Surrey, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stayed one night at the Hampton Inn on our way to Whistler. We arrived at the hotel just after midday, I wasn't expecting a room to be ready but wanted to store our cases. I was really impressed with the service from the reception staff. They told us that a room was ready but it was close to the rooms where a group of teenagers were staying and they thought it might prove to be noisy. We decided to wait and were given a voucher for a free appetiser to use at the restaurant across the road.
The hotel is within walking distance of a couple of malls & restaurants, it is clean and comfortable there was a good selection available for breakfast, oh and our room was quiet (on the top floor at the back of the hotel).
As somewhere to stay to break the journey from the Rockies to Vancouver it is perfect.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Patrick O, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Gizmocub, thanks for your feedback of your recent stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops. I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience at our hotel and that our front desk staff impressed you with their level of service. We hoped that you enjoyed your time in Kamloops and at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops. If you are back in Canada, please stop by and we'd love to have you again.
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I stayed for three nights at the Hampton Inn in Kamloops, and it was a very nice stay. The hotel is clean and well maintained, the rooms are comfortable, the wifi works very well and the free breakfast is excellent. Parking is free and the hotel is surrounded by many amenities.

I have no complaints at all, except that I did not sleep well for some reason. There wasn't any noise and the bed was comfortable, so I blame it on me instead of the hotel!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
NotoriousPOD, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thanks very much for your feedback regarding you recent stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops. We are very happy that you enjoyed our breakfast, and our free Wi-Fi and parking. Hopefully next time you are in Kamloops you will give us another visit!

Been to Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops? Share your experiences!