We overnighted in Kamloops on a Rocky Moutaineer train journey. We expected this to just be a place to rest our heads, but it was so much more. We were at the South Thompson Inn which prides itself on Kentucky Style hospitality. It is set on a ranch, with a wide array of resident animals, a large lake, a fire pit, buggy rides and many equine activities. Our room was extremely charming and we only wished we had more time to see the town and enjoy the hotel offerings. Dawn had barely broke when we were picked up for our second day on the train.
Thank you for being so welcoming for our one night stay. I am glad I had the chance to enjoy your hospitality.
- Also Known As:
- South Thompson Conference Center
- South Thompson Inn - Guest Ranch
- South Thompson Inn And Conference Center
- South Thompson Hotel Kamloops
- South Thompson Hotel
- Thompson Inn Kamloops
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Unique Boutique" Inn is situated on 55 beautifully landscaped acres right on the South Thompson River. Guest accommodations are all individually decorated and feature balconies overlooking the spectacular mountain or river views, luxurious bathrobes, soaker or jetted bathtubs & complimentary wireless internet service. Adjacent to Rivershore Golf Links."Kentucky style" Inn with Western Hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your South Thompson Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.