“Terrible Food” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 270 restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: This restaurant was named "Tangos" but is now "fiesta Mexicana" and there is no listing in Trip Advisor for it. Their website is not up, but they have been doing business for a while now and its a hot spot!
Kelowna, Canada
“Terrible Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Read a lot of favorable reviews but I would not go back. The service was good, nice atmosphere but the food was not. I had better tacos from a taco stand in Mexico then what they pass off as "authentic Mexican" and it didn't cost me $30. Senior Froggys is much better and half the price. They must have a lot of friends giving them favorable reviews. There were 4 of us and none were impressed with the food.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

72% Recommend
Pollock Pines, California
“Authentic Mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

We've traveled extensively in Mexico and found the decor and food to be authentic (but unfortunately not the prices - although reasonable) The chips (and salsa) they bring while you wait are not at all oily. The fajitas were delicious. There is a nice fountain on the patio. The restaurant is small so reservations are recommended. Also it's in an industrial complex but we had no problem finding it. We recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves Mexican food.

Victoria BC
“A Little Bit of Old Mexico”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

Well, not really, but the place has a low-brow, rakish charm, and the food's good. My father wasn't overly enthused about it, but my Mom's been a few times, and I've gone with friends & their 4-year-old and we all enjoyed it. They have a nice patio, too, which is surprising if you know the area.

My Mom's fish tacos looked like tostadas and were apparently hard to eat, but the Enchiladas Vallartas are a tasty shrimp-and-tilapia treat with white sauce, creamy corn and black beans (but they're better with hot sauce).

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kamloops, Canada
“amazing summer patio”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

if you want a good drink on a good patio this is the place. secluded from the street but decorated wonderfully, the music and lights all add to the experience. great food too!

Calgary, AB
“Amazing Mexican Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I love Mexican food so when I saw this place on trip advisor I knew I had to try it! It is a hole in the wall in an industrial type of area, but once you get inside you don't even remember. It has some cheesy mexican decor that looks great. They serve you chips and salsa while you wait. I ordered the chicken enchilads - the mole sauce was incredible, the best I have ever had and the portions are massive! We had great service the entire time - even though I think the waiter felt that we didn't - because at the end he brought us four shots of tequila as an apology. Try this place - you will not be dissapointed!

• Visited August 2012