We stayed here in April 08 and were very happy with our experience. Our room was very clean and comfortable and looked to be recently renovated - it smelled like new. The hotel is situated next to the main highway and our room was on the side next to the highway and we occasionally heard louder large trucks in our room (when the doors were closed) and if the outside door was open we heard the traffic. There are many rooms on the quieter side of the hotel if traffic noise bothers you. We did hear plumbing noises and doors closing and the occasional person walking outside, but we were not bothered by these noises. We did not hear voices or "people" noises in the adjoining rooms. There is a swimming pool, but we were unable to enjoy it because it's seasonal and April is too cold to swim outside in April. The hotel is surrounded by shopping and restaurants and is close to downtown. I would definately stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Accent Inn Kamloops Hotel Kamloops
- Accent Inn Kamloops Hotel
- Accent Hotel Kamloops
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Accent Inn Kamloops hotel is the perfect accommodation for your Rockies Stopover. Situated in British Columbia’s wide-open ranching country, Kamloops is known as BC’s ‘Friendliest City’ so our friendly Accent Inn fits in very nicely. Our Kamloops hotel is located just off Highway #1, and a quick drive up the hill from vibrant downtown Kamloops. And there’s plenty of great restaurants and shopping within walking distance. Surrounded by so much natural splendor, you’ll want to stay a bit and take advantage of our BC Wildlife Park and Golf packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Accent Inn Kamloops reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.