“The absolute best place to stay in kamloops!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country View Motor Inn

You added Country View Motor Inn to your Saves list
Country View Motor Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   176 Comazzetto Road, Kamloops, British Columbia V2C 6L6, Canada   |
Offers & Announcements
CAD69 (CAD)
Ranked #19 of 54 Hotels in Kamloops
“The absolute best place to stay in kamloops!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

I stayed at the country view motor inn and I was blown away with the level and quality of service I experienced during my stay. I was treated with inviting and accomodating hospitality by everyone there. I frequently travel through kamloops and the country view motor inn has by far been the best place I have stayed at. I highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed May 2012
sunshinekam, Manager at Country View Motor Inn, responded to this review, June 8, 2012
Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Kamloops. It is great to hear you were satisfied with your stay and we hope to provide you with another unforgetable experience when you visit Kamloops again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Coquitlam, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

I just spent the last 3 nights at Country View with my two boys, and my stay was nothing short of excellent. Very friendly service, accommodating to all our needs and very clean SPACIOUS rooms. The indoor pool is a definate bonus. There is a large grass area which the kids loved to play in. Will be back here again for sure!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you and your boys had a great time during your stay with us. We hope to see you and your family next time you are visiting Kamloops.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

This is by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in!!!! The owners are SO rude and do anything to take your money... If you are looking to go to a hotel.. Go to one of the other ones...there are a ton in valleyveiw.. Avoid this one.... We went there And had to make a trip to Walmart because the sheets had obviously not been washed for a LONG time... The service is terrible... And they will try to charge your credit card for damages that you didn't make... They do anything to try and take your money... They're greedy... Not one thing about being there was decent.... We left 5 days early becasue we couldn't handle it anymore...

• Stayed March 2012
sunshinekam, Manager at Country View Motor Inn, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
It is our motel policy that any damages caused by a guest to the room are the responsibility of the registered guest. This guest in particular had damaged the furniture and curtains with broken glass scattered everywhere during a domestic incident where the authorities were called and the guest removed from our property immediately. It is our top priority that other guests have a safe and comfortable stay free of disturbances. Upon these guests leaving and being made aware of our deposit policy, they stated that they would post negative reviews online if their deposit was not returned. It is unfortunate that these guests felt unhappy with their stay, however on the day of check-in they were asked how their stay was so far, to which they replied, “Everything is good”. We did not hear of any complaints that have been mentioned on this review by the guest. We do understand the guest is upset, however it is not appropriate to post negative and false reviews when they have not respected our motel policy, our property and most importantly our guests.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

We didn`t have a reservation when we were headed back to Calgary through Kamloops. I always do my best to use Priceline or Hotwire to book a room. We were traveling by motorcycle and this place looked perfect. We were so looking forward to the hot tub that we saw on their sign. We paid the same money ($90 including tax) as the disappointing place that we stayed in on the way out at Salmon Arm. The room was large clean and comfortable. The staff was nice. The continental breakfast was not that professional but compared to so many other places that don`t offer any breakfast, this was great. We met another couple traveling with a Harley and truly enjoyed watching the sun go down with them while we sat on the large comfortable deck over the indoor pool. I am not sure if all the rooms are the same but I would highly recommend this motel based on our experience.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Alberta
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

We were travelling to Vancouver Island for a mini holiday and arrived late 2 am in Kamloops. The room seemed okay in the dark and considering how tired we were, we just went to bed. I awoke in the morning and directly beneath where my head lay was a giant poop stain on the sheets. I have never been more disgusted in my entire life. All I can say to staff at this establishment is thank you for making me now check the sheets in all hotels before I enter the bed. To the management: get new cleaning staff, these ones suck.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Surrey,BC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2010

I had a great stay there, I was road tired and the staff had to let me into my room 3 times within 30 mins becouse i had forgot my key in the room unloading things. they did this with a laugh and a smile. my room was clean the bed was good and i had no dirty/stained towels. I stayed for 3 days and my room was taken care of everyday by a couple little blonde cuties. I will be thaying there everytime i go to Kamloops and I actually had friends stay there with me in another room and they were happy with location and service, of course your going to get haters or people that are not happy with anything, but thats their opinion and like "[--]" everyone has one.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
Langley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2009

My wife and I have stayed for short periods at the Country View Motor Inn on 3 occasions this summer, and my wife will be staying there this evening, which is how I came to stumble upon this website.

Our experience has been quite different from the 2 reviews which precede this one. We found the Country View Motor Inn to be clean, well-run and generally a pleasant place to stay. We have adopted it as our base of operations in Kamloops because the staff is pleasant, it is well appointed and well located and it offers wireless internet access.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business

Been to Country View Motor Inn? Share your experiences!