“Great stay!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Maverick Motor Inn

You added Maverick Motor Inn to your Saves list
Maverick Motor Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1250 Trans Canada Highway, Kamloops, British Columbia V2C 6R3, Canada   |
Offers & Announcements
Xmas Special $69.99
Ranked #8 of 54 Hotels in Kamloops
Prince George, Canada
“Great stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Just got back from staying here 3 nights. The room was nice and big, the view was awesome! My kids loved the pool and we had dinner one night at the Bejing located right beside. Only downside was the beds were a little to hard , but for the price and location you can't beat it! Great for families!

• Stayed June 2013
PATRICK P, Owner at Maverick Motor Inn, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

It is nice to hear that you enjoyed your 3 night stay in our spacious panoramic city view room with your family. I'm glad that your kids loved playing in the pool area.

All our rooms have new mattresses, although finding the right fit for guest is a difficult, therefore I apologize our mattress was not softer for you.

We are fortunate that our central location off the highway in Aberdeen can't be beat when families are looking for an affordable accommodation.

I look forward to seeing you and your family again.

Owner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there for a few weeks with work. It was a great place to call a second home. The staff are very friendly, and went out of there way to provide exceptional service. I definitely would stay again and send friends there way.

• Stayed June 2013
PATRICK P, Owner at Maverick Motor Inn, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review.

As always, it is a pleasure to accommodate you when you are here in Kamloops. I am so glad that you appreciate the exceptional way that our staff try to treat all our guests on a daily basis.

Thank you again from your second home, I look forward to your next visit and to welcoming your friends and family when they need accommodation in Kamloops.

Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Easy to find, close to the shopping mall, movie theatre, good restaurant on site. We stayed in the jacuzzi room, fireplace is a nice touch, view over the city through juliet balcony. Staff were excellent, very friendly. Continental breakfast was simple, but definitely enough choice. Would stay again!

Room Tip: ask for a room looking over the city, away from the entrance for quiet
PATRICK P, Owner at Maverick Motor Inn, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to post this very kind review.

I am very glad you enjoyed the Honeymoon suite and the beautiful view of Kamloops. The staff here were very pleased with your "excellent" comment, as this is what they strive for.

I look forward to your next visit.

kelowna
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I have stayed at the Maverick a few times now for work and have been really happy with everything. The rooms are very clean and comfy. The staff are always there if I ever need anything. The hot tub, pool and slide are a fun bonus. 5 out 5. Great View of the city as well.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view
PATRICK P, Owner at Maverick Motor Inn, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

We were so happy to read your comments and the perfect 5 out of 5 always makes my day. I am very proud that my staff do their best to continue to give a high level of service every day.

Until your next visit, Thanks again, from your "home away from home".

Penticton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Would definately stay at this facility again. Had a lovely surprise with a room upgrade upon check-in and enjoyed the room. Pillows and mattress were very comfy. Fruit was available as a choice in the breakfast which was appreciated. Traffic noise was generally quiet and the view from my room was AMAZING! Laine, at the reception, was very friendly. The hotel seems to be popular with families and the children I saw seem to be enjoying the pool. I myself went down the waterslide as well. Bring your own shampoo and conditioner. Soap and lots of towels are provided.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
PATRICK P, Owner at Maverick Motor Inn, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you for the fantastic review.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed the upgrade as well as the view and found the room very comfortable. I'm glad that you took the time to enjoy the waterslide and the rest of our facilities.

Our hotel is definitely popular with families. The best part is watching the children grow up as many families return year after year.

Laine was very flattered to hear you appreciated her services.

Thank you again for the review and we look forward to seeing you again!

Chicago, Illinois, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

There's nothing outstanding about this hotel, as we checked-in late in the day and left first thing in the morning. It's clean, and it comes with free wi-fi and breakfast (though we didn't try it). The staff are very friendly.

PATRICK P, Owner at Maverick Motor Inn, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you for your kind review, especially since you were only here a few hours.

My staff and I were very pleased to see your compliments about our clean rooms and friendly staff.

I look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Kamloops.

Montgomery, AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Clean facility. Helpful staff. Balconies with views. The pool was well-kept and surprisingly quiet, especially in the morning. I didn't use the water slide, but I'm sure it's a hoot. Breakfast offerings were simple, but adequate. Inn is close to shopping, coffee shops, etc. and offers easy access to downtown and the major highways through Kamloops. There are pricier (and likely more stylish) options in town, but we spent the money we saved at the Maverick on a nice dinner downtown.

Room Tip: Obviously, the better rooms face the city and river and not the parking lot and highway, but if I ha...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
PATRICK P, Owner at Maverick Motor Inn, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you for your review, it means a lot that a senior reviewer like you, took the time to leave such a nice compliment here, on TripAdvisor.

I am glad you enjoyed our property and amenities. Being centrally located in the Aberdeen area of Kamloops does benefit our guest as they have quick access to most areas in Kamloops.

What more can I say that you already haven't?

I look forward to your return trip to Kamloops.

Owner

Been to Maverick Motor Inn? Share your experiences!