“Low class food and drinks for high class prices” 3 of 5 stars

190 Lillooet Ave, Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia V0M 1K0, Canada
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Canadian
Aldergrove
“Low class food and drinks for high class prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately the food was terrible and the worst I have ever been served. We sent back our appetizer and then our dinners. I had ordered steak and prawns but was brought steak and mushrooms (which I dont like). I choose not to say say anything because we had already sent back our appy. But I soon changed my mind when I could hardly cut a piece of steak off with a steak knife.. when I finally managed to butcher a piece off and put it in my mouth I was unable to eat it. It was the worst tasting piece of chewing gum I have ever encountered. My boyfriends roast was over cooked and dry. The potatoes tasted like frozen fries that had been boiled and then slightly mashed. The waitress looked less than impressed when we walked in with our toddler. She was was rude to the point of rolling her eyes while we were ordering. But once we sent our meals back she seemed more hospitable. She never got a tip either way. The live music was good.. too bad we went to bed hungry :(

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Good breakfast!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

It was very tasty food, served fast and fresh. If I had any issue, it is that for the money the serving size wasn't all that great so I was left wanting. Still, very good flavours...

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“HIDDEN GEM”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Cosy restaurant open for breakfast and dinner only! On weekends this place has the best entertainment and excellent food. We love coming here and always have the best time! What's nice is that you can bring the kids and dance the night away! Always entertaining!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome food and great entertainment!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Best steak dinner I have had in a long time!!! Perfectly cooked sirloin for a great price! A few drinks and great live music made for a great evening!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Canada
“Price for Breakfast is Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Great Value for Breakfast...and it is good. The staff are helpful, pleasant and nice to have great you in the morning. Other meals over the years have also been good.

Visited December 2012