“Nice but not excellent” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
London
“Nice but not excellent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Portions were a little on the small side. Vegetables seemed to be cooked from frozen, which is a shame given the location.

Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Vancouver
“Cute restaurant, great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

My fiancé and I were staying in Harrison and had heard this restaurant was good so we gave it a try! The server was Asian and didn't seem to have a huge grasp on English but gave great service nonetheless. I ordered the duck breast and my fiancé had the lamb shank. I tried his and it was cooked to perfection, melt in your mouth! It came with couscous with cranberries in it, pearl onions, carrots and asparagus. My duck breast was good but had some chewy parts around the edges. It came with mashed potatoes and the same veggies. If i was to return I would order something else but it was such a cute restaurant I would definitely go back! We were also served a complimentary cream puff each drizzled in chocolate right after our meals which was a really nice touch!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Ok food, slow service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We went for lunch here and immediately got an empty table. However, there were other empty tables with dishes on then and the only server in a 35 seat restaurant was turning others away saying she was "full." Clearly, that was not the case. She really needed more help because we waited a good 15 minutes before she got around to giving us water and ordering food. The place was not busy. Anyway, our food came and it was good. Perhaps we just came on a day when all the servers/waiters went on holiday but I don't think I'd come back here again.

Powell River BC
“A Great Unexpected Find - Don't Miss It!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Beautifully presented gourmet food at very reasonable prices, delightful service, cultivated ambiance. No visitor to Harrison Hot Springs should miss this place!
The menu is not extensive, but it will please everybody, from delicious juicy hamburgers to more sophisticated choices. My favourites are the endive salad and the seafood curry.
Good selection of BC wines and delicious local beers - you must try the stout!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington
“Perfect Meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

My husband and I walked over from the Hot Springs Resort. A friendly young couple run it...she waitresses, he cooks. We shared the seared salmon dinner and endive salad. The salmon was served with roasted veggies and mashed potato. It was simply delicious! The fish was cooked to perfection. Everything was fresh and flavorful. I hope their restaurant succeeds because they are very talented chefs.

• 5 of 5 stars Food