“RMT masseuses and amazing facials..” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Healing Springs Spa

Healing Springs Spa
Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa | 100 Esplanade, Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia V0M 1K0 , Canada
866-796-8880; 604-796-8888
Improve this listing
Activities: Golfing
Vancouver, Canada
15 attraction reviews
“RMT masseuses and amazing facials..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

You will love this place and the staff are fabulous and sweet!

Visited December 2011

Mission, Canada
9 attraction reviews
“Great deep tissue massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

Had the best deep tissue massage I have ever had here. The girls know what they are doing here

Visited January 2012
Pitt Meadows, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“Gorgeous spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011

Treatment rooms are lovely. The Cedar and wooden building is gorgeous. My therapist, (I've forgotten her name) was friendly and left me wanting another hours worth of massage.

Visited July 2011
Cranbrook, Canada
“Recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

Wonderful hot pools especially as it rained all day. Excellent Buffet Will definitley be back.

Visited August 2011
Vancouver BC
“Worst spa experience ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Harrison Hot springs resort for our anniversary. I am also 8 months pregnant when we stayed there. I booked myself a facial and also notified the spa about my pregnancy so that they could any necessary arrangements. When i got there, the girl took me into the room and when i noticed the flat bed, i informed her that i cannot lie down flat (those of you who have been pregnant know this!) so she pointed to some pillows on the wall and said put them as you like. She didn't offer to help or even take them down!! after much uncomfortable adjusting, she came in and i needed more pillows...again she didn't offer to help, just gave them to me....The facial lasted 55 minutes, but she completely rushed through it. I don't think this girl was even trained in school, it was so bad. You can spend the same amount on a facial in the city and have the best that there is! All in all, i lay there the entire time, very disappointed in how I was treated and will never visit this spa again.