“weekend getaway” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Hotel

You added Ramada Hotel to your Saves list
Ramada Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   190 Lillooet Ave., Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia V0M1K0, Canada (Formerly Executive Hotel)   |
Hotel deals

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Vancouver, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

So, I really wanted to give this place the benefit of the doubt. It seemed fairly clean to me. My room was nice and comfortable. However, the noise was terrible. I don't know if I was right below the hot tub or something, but there was a constant loud humming all the time. But that wasn't even the worst of it. On the second evening of my stay, I was heading back to my hotel at night, only to find an undercover cop sitting outside one of the rooms on my floor. He had a badge, and a gun and was just sitting. I asked him why he was there and he told me he was watching a particular room. Oh. Great. Now I feel better. I went down to the front desk to speak to a staff member. The woman at the desk basically just shrugged her shoulders and said that she didn't really know what was going on either. Unbelievable.
This sort of thing is just not okay. The next day, upon checkout, the man at the front desk tried to overcharge me. I have read many other reviews on here that have said the same thing about being overcharged. He didn't ask me how my stay was. There was no apology for the police situation. I feel that this is so incredibly disrespectful of paying customers who expect a certain level of safety and comfort. Guaranteed I will never stay at this hotel again. Not because it's not a nice hotel, but because of the terrible way this situation was handled.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Abbotsford
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We spent 2 nights at the Ramada Harrison. It is an older building with some recent renos. Kevin, the Manager is one of the very most Hospitable People You could ever wish to be Served by. He is witty, conversational and yet very much, attention to business. Virginia was also excellent. The House Cleaning Staff were very willing to assist with our requests. The Building is Aged but You will not beat Managements desire to please His Guests. Kevin and Team - Thank You for a wonderful and relaxing couple days. See You again, soon. Cheers ! Terry.

Room Tip: If You want to see Lake and Street Activities be sure to request a Lake Front Room.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Ramada Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Hotel

Address: 190 Lillooet Ave., Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia V0M1K0, Canada (Formerly Executive Hotel)
Location: Canada > British Columbia > Harrison Hot Springs
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Harrison Hot Springs
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Hotel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Executive Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
Executive Harrison Hot Springs

If you own or manage Ramada Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.