My relatives came for a visit from Toronto and stayed at the Harrison Hot Spring hotel for 3 nights last summer. I chose this hotel for them and they were very satisfied!
Very nice and clean room, they had one of the bigger ones on the top floor with the stunning lake view.
Excellent service, very friendly and helpful staff.
Breakfast was good, better than what we ate from cafe-restaurants around the area.
It was a great break for me and my family, very peaceful and relaxing. The hot spring spa pool was the highlight of this hotel. I would recommend it to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa